[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2019-9-28 17:14:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 gallon 於 2019-9-28 17:22 編輯

Short Sex Story (Adult)  Sexstories (adult only)

“My tits were pressed up against the glass of our hotel’s sliding door, the one that led out to the balcony. Even though we were technically inside, I could see strangers bustling around in the hotel rooms directly across the street. I hoped they would glance over, see my lips part as the moans slid out, see my nipples harden against the glass, see my boyfriend’s hands rubbing over my clit, back and fourth, back and fourth, until I orgasmed against his thick cock.”

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-9-28 17:14:55 | 顯示全部樓層
“I’d been daydreaming about fucking him for months, and we were finally alone, our shoulders pressed together as we sat on his living room couch. He rested a hand on my thigh, a little too close to my pussy, pulsing with excitement. Then he inched his head closer until his lips were flush against mine. And, in a flash, his hands were lifting off my shirt. His lips were skating over my breasts. His dick was sliding into me. And it all felt right, because he’d been waiting for this as long as I had.”

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-9-28 17:15:15 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 gallon 於 2019-9-28 17:24 編輯

“I was straddling him, my nails digging into his six pack, but my lips were pressed up against her lips. I’d never kissed a girl before, but as I felt her tongue swirl against mine, I had no idea why I’d waited so long. She reached down to play with my clit as I continued bouncing on his cock, so it wasn’t long until I let out a long moan that was followed by the most intense orgasm I’d ever experienced. And then we swapped positions and started again.”

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-9-28 17:15:40 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 gallon 於 2019-9-28 17:28 編輯

“We were in the honeymoon suite, laughter on our lips with our wedding still fresh in our minds. With gentle hands, he removed the veil I’d insisted on wearing during the limo ride over. The limo ride full of foreplay, with his fingers sneaking under my dress to play with my clit as his lips ensnared my neck. And now that we were safely in bed, he whispered that he loved me, that he would never leave me until the day that he died, and then he slid a strand of hair behind my ear as he pushed himself into me.”

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-9-28 17:16:04 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 gallon 於 2019-9-28 17:24 編輯

“My face was smashed against the pillow as he fucked me from behind. I turned my head to the side, eyes glancing upward, so I could see my ass reflected in the mirror on the ceiling. I watched his thick hands grab my waist and dig in hard, his cock thrust in and out of my pussy as fast as his thighs would allow, his head tilt up in immeasurable pleasure. And as I watched, I reached down and played with my clit until I came as hard as he did.”

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-9-28 17:16:27 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 gallon 於 2019-9-28 17:26 編輯

“He sat behind me with his legs spread, so I could sit in the center of them. After leaving a few kisses against my neck, he lifted my shirt over my head, unclasped my bra, and started massaging. His hands squeezed my shoulders, and then moved down to work on my lower back. After twenty minutes of those blissful touches, he leaned close to my ear, close enough to send shivers through my warm body, and he whispered about how he was going to set a bath for me, and then fuck me in the water.”

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-9-28 17:17:04 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 gallon 於 2019-9-28 17:25 編輯

“I was on top of him, riding his cock, but I dipped my chest down so he could flick his tongue against my nipples. He reached his hand around to grab my ass and when he squeezed, I let out a tiny little moan. That made him smirk, his eyes glistening with horniness, so he slapped my ass this time, hard, hard enough to leave a mark. Then he reached that hand up and grabbed a tuft of my hair, holding onto it as I grabbed hold of his shoulders, his grasp deepening with mine.”

“He pulled me out of my seat, his hand tight against my wrist, and led me to the restaurant’s bathroom. I whispered my protests, swearing that someone would see us, but he yanked me inside anyway. After we’d dipped inside of a stall, he dropped to his knees and shoved his head up my skirt. He slid my thong to the side and peeked his tongue into the slit where it had sat, making my thighs tremble. By the time I reached orgasm, I was moaning so loud I didn’t care who heard.”

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-9-28 17:17:25 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 gallon 於 2019-9-28 17:27 編輯

“He dug in his drawer and pulled out a vibrator, something we’d never actually used in the bedroom before. Then he sat me on the edge of the bed, slid his cock into me, and rested the toy against my clit as he thrusted, moving it clockwise and then counterclockwise. With his free hand, he reached up and grabbed one of my tits, his fingers playing with my nipple. He asked me what I wanted, but it all felt so damn good that I could only respond with more and more moans.”

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-9-28 17:17:49 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 gallon 於 2019-9-28 17:26 編輯

“He threw me up against the wall so hard that the picture frame behind me clanged to the floor. He grabbed both of my wrists, lifting them above my head and pinning them to that wall. Then he kissed my lips, licking and sucking and biting down on them. Even through our clothing, I could feel his hard cock pressing up against my pussy. I wanted him. Needed him. When I let those words escape my lips, he released his hold on me and yanked off my dress as I unzipped his jeans.”

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-9-28 17:18:13 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 gallon 於 2019-9-28 17:29 編輯

“We were in missionary, his muscled body hovering over mine, but I lifted my hips so he could reach around and play with my ass. He used the tip of his finger to press in and out, ever so slightly, but it made me insanely wet. ‘You like that?’ he asked, and when I moaned out a ‘yes,’ he pushed in a little harder, a little deeper. Even from inside me, I swear I could feel his cock harden. Could feel the warm cum squirt into my pussy and trigger my own orgasm.”

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:45 , Processed in 0.060545 second(s), 26 queries .