atomic 發表於 2017-9-26 19:41:56

flame 發表於 2017-11-16 19:25:38

Yeah, tonight is gonna be crazyYeah, baby, if you don't mind
Let's get dumb, let's get hyphyLet's get down, let's get uglyLet's start sweating, let's start tweakingScreaming at the top of our lungsLet's get ignant, let's get crazyLet's get rugged, let's get blownLet's do it on a balcony, let everybody watchWe don't care cause we in our zoneGo back in, get on the bedDown on the floor, back up to the dresserCalling me daddy, pulling your hairMissing a track and don't even care
Let's go deeper, let's go faster, let's go harderLet's cum at the same damn time and then start over
Let's have crazy sexAre you with it, baby? Crazy sexAre you with it, baby? Crazy sex, crazy sexLet's have crazy sexAre you with it, baby? Crazy sexAre you with it, baby? Crazy sex, let's get ratchet
Let's get rough, let's get naughtyLet's get different, let's get kinkySwitch positions, you on topOh, girl, it's about to get freakyLet's get sexy, let's go 12 playLet's get scary, let's go thrillerLet's act like we lost our motherf***ing mindsMaking crazy faces in the mirrorLet's make it a party, we'll take some shotsSmoke some weed and thug it outLet's start fussing, let's start cussingLet's start fighting and then make out
Let's go deeper, let's go faster, let's go harderLet's cum at the same damn time and then start over
Baby, let's have crazy sex, crazy sexDo you wanna, crazy sex, have, crazy sexDo you wanna, crazy sex, have, crazy sexCome and tell me baby, crazy sexLet's get ratchet
Do you wanna, dance with me crazy ways we can do it babePick one, pick ten, it just don't matter, babeJust step up in my room, let me get creative babeI'm gonna think of something babyI'm gonna think of something baby, and it's gonna be crazy sex
Crazy sex, crazy sex, crazy sexTonight we gonna have, crazy sex, crazy sexSex up in my bedroom no, crazy sexShawty let's get ratchet

flame 發表於 2017-11-16 19:29:00

頁: 1 2 3 [4]
查看完整版本: Crazy to-night !