亲爱的
我就回来了
扑向你的怀抱
与你细细分享慢慢品尝
爱的旅程不分离也永不回头
滑着岁月的轮一路前行
一秒一秒直到白发如霜
我都伴你一路远游旅行
与你享受手牵手的幸福时光Love's journeyYears wheelSlide quietly under the feetSecond secondDid not look back nor did backWhen picked up the phone the momentLine I heard the familiar voiceThe world becomes more warmLate autumn wind is no longer so coolNice viewI was flying in the air like a kiteLove makes us closely linkedDear you are on the broad grasslands my longingBuchibuqiCastle to love runningWhether I fly higherNo matter how far I'll flyEverything will not be the most importantImportant is that you and I togetherIn the same directionFacing the wind fluttering yearsSeen from afar vastLooked at the vast sea frontAfter listening to singing Bamboo Sea GreenfieldEnjoying the pastoral dittyAfter the warm sun bathing like Shangri-LaDarlingI came backToward your armsTo share with you carefully and slowly savorLove's journeyNot separated and never look backWheel slip of the years all the way forwardSecond second until frost white hairI'm with you all the way excursion tripHand in hand with you to enjoy the happiness

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Love's journey