About love About love
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
诺言来的不容易
Promise don't come easy--Caron Nightingale
I should have known all along
我早该明白
there was something wrong
我们之间出现了问题
I just never read between the lines
我从来没有体会出你的弦外之音
Then I woke up one day and found you on your way
于是有一天我醒来,发现你已离去
Leaving nothing but my heart behind
只留下了我的心
What can I do to make it up to you
我该如何补偿你呢
Promises don't come easy
诺言来的不容易
But tell me if there's a way to bring you back home to stay
告诉我是否有一种方法,可以让你回到我身边
Well I'd promises anything to you
那样的话我愿向你承诺一切
I've been walkin' around with my head hanging down
我四处游荡,脑袋低垂
Wondrin' what I'm gonna do
不知如何是好
"About Love" 那些關於愛
Started in the strangest way
以一個最奇怪的方式為開頭
Didn't see it coming
甚至沒注意到
Swept up in your hurricane
正深陷於你的暴風雨中
Wouldn't give it up for nothing
但也不會沒理由的逃離你
Now I'm all caught up in the highs and the lows
現在我會不小心的感到情緒波動
It's a shock to my system
這整個衝擊了我的戀愛系統
I don't wanna run away so I stayed
我不想逃跑 所以我留下
My head gets messy when I try to hide
當我想隱藏我的情緒時會害我的大腦更混亂
The things I love about you in my mind
那些讓我喜歡上你的事情深植我的腦海
I don't really know a lot about love
我其實不太懂一些愛情上的事
A lot about love, a lot about love
一些愛情的瑣事 愛情的事
But you're in my head, you're in my blood
你在我腦海中 在我的血液中滾燙
And it feels so good to hurt so much
也很開心那些為了愛你而付出傷痛
I don't really know a lot about love
我其實不太懂一些愛情上的事
A lot about love, a lot about love一
些愛情的瑣事 愛情的事
But you're in my head, you're in my blood
但你在我腦海中 在我的血液中滾燙
And it feels so good to hurt so much
而能一起受傷我也感到欣慰
It feels so good to hurt so much
能一起經歷這麼多我也感到開心
頁:
[1]