wildfr 發表於 2014-12-14 13:29:22

Half a virgin or not ?

Virgin or not ?

Okay,
so when I was 16 I had a boyfriend that I was with for a year and half a month. We would always do foreplay. Just about every time we saw each other for 6 months or so of our relationship. He would finger me a lot and we would have genital to genital contact but not full penetration.
About my 2nd-3rd time getting fingered, he fingered me completely all the way in, he fingered me for about an hour or more (lost track of time). He also put his penis in my vagina enough so that only the head was in and thrust a few times but not completely all the way in.
Later I woke up and took a shower and as I was cleaning myself in my nether regions I had a bit of blood, like a blood clot string, and I felt and walked a bit weird. Mind you, when I took a shower it was only like 4-5 hours after what we did. I woke up at like 8-9am and we had fooled around from like 2-4:30am because I had slept over his house for a week or so. We also had the same genital to genital contact a few times after that day.
Ever since I first had foreplay with him the way I walk has completely changed and it felt weird down there afterwards like if it was exhausted or something.
I want to know if that counts me as being a virgin, half a virgin or not a virgin?
somazone

sally33 發表於 2017-4-15 23:19:58

我想知道這是否算我是一個處女,處女還是不是處女?
Take it easy !
Both are the same !

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Half a virgin or not ?