主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2014-12-16 15:09:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
good girl gone bad

Hi there,
I have a friend who is 16 and has been smoking weed and drinking since last year.
We only met this year but I feel responsible for her.
Recently we had Model U.N and she told her dad that we had all gone today,
but in reality she hadn't attended. That evening she didn't go home so her father was very worried.
The next Monday he came to school looking for her and she wasn't at school either.
Until now I don't know where she is. I'm very worried.
I thought I could help her but it doesn't seem possible.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2017-2-23 21:16:35 | 顯示全部樓層
On that day, the particular bitch seemed extremely naughty. She pulled the girl’s man on top as well as had the man suck the girl’s moist vagina. She hates getting banged right from the rear, she mounts atop the guy as though the girl’s man is nothing higher than a human dildo. She is sexy and delightful together with her golden curly hair and large breasts The young woman takes pleasure in an outstanding cunt drilling. Her lover likes looking at her fiddle with her pussy making use of sex toys. The lady wants sucking her boyfriend’s schlong entirely. The woman’s understanding with fucking pushes many men wild with lust and also yearns for much more of the woman’s cunt. This lady likes to feel herself along with putting on her thighs and legs to present the man her snatch just prior when they start bangging. A captivating and also nutty girl have a true venture to talk about today and she is featuring the idea through every wriggle of her figure.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2017-2-23 21:20:40 | 顯示全部樓層
I seduced that harlot inside the place. The whore arches over at this bed and exposes her lingerie to seduce me along with her provocative cunt. and unearths some juggs. Who grabbed his tool towards the bed so I began dinning on her delicious boobs. I let her experience my mouth talents on her catchy boobs. Now I pulled out every bit of her clothes and promptly devour the tastes of her innocent pussy through my soft riffs. Her vibrant figure arcs in enjoyment with every instance my tongue reaches her clitoris. The girl ingested my wang whole and made me really horny. She sucked my dick head while gazing at me with those lustful eyes. Next, I had her on the top of me and shagged her sexy figure. Next, I lay down her on her back and shagged her all over again. While we banged much harder and conveniently, I abruptly came throughout her, offering her wet cunt a full stream of creampie.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:29 , Processed in 0.034617 second(s), 23 queries .