[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2016-6-9 16:39:14 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
幫我改下尼一篇英文

Good morning todayi would talk about teenage problem .
Teenage has a lot of problem .it is about health , love ,family ,
friends ,studies , self-image and money .
I would talk about studies , money and self-image .
First , I think studies is main problem . Students have lots of homework to do everyone .
i heard a student cried about studies ,but her result is better than me . everyone like nerouswhen this exam
would come . I think they can find some way to subtract pressure . the problem would solve
quickly

Second , some teenage have a big desire for money . they do an illegal practice for money .
For example ,smuggle ,sell drug and sell licentious etc. i heard a girl sell her body for money.
finally ,she had killed .i disagree their way to find money . that is wrong ! they could hard to studies .
Only this way ,they have a good future.

third , many teenage value theirself -image very much. Face ,hair and body are very important.
they for beautiful ! i think beautiful from heart do not from appearance .The beautiful appearance is transient!
the beautiful heart is forever !

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2016-6-9 16:40:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Answer:
Good morning today I would talk about teenage problem s .
Teenage has a lot of problems , namely health , love ,family ,
friends ,studies , self-image and money .
I would like to talk about studies , money and self-image .
Firstly , I think study is a main problem . Students have lots of homework to do everyday .
I even heard a student cry over her studies with her academic results even better than me! When it comes to examinations, everyone becomes nervous. I think they can find some way to alleviate the pressure. In this way , the problem would be solved easily.
Secondly , some teenagers have a strong desire for money. They even obtain money illegally.
For example ,they smuggle ,sell drug and even tempt prostituiton . I have heard of a girl who sold her body just for money.
Finally ,she was killed. I disagree with her about the way to obtain money . That is really wrong ! They should actually study hard. Only through this way ,they have a good future.

Thirdly , many teenagers are concerned with their self -image. They seeked beautifulness . I think beautifulness came from heart not from appearance .Beauty is but skin deep. They shouldn't put all of their attention to their apperance.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 20:42 , Processed in 0.034751 second(s), 23 queries .