Why did I get divorced?

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2016-8-9 09:51:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2016-8-20 11:41:55 | 顯示全部樓層

Dear Boss,

People who do lots of work... make lots of mistakes

People who do less work...

make less mistakes

People who do no work...

make no mistakes

People who make no mistakes...

gets promoted

That's why I spend most of my time

sending e-mails & playing games at work

I need a promotion.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2016-8-20 11:43:58 | 顯示全部樓層
A guy walks into a bar with a dog under his arm, puts the dog on the bar and announces that the dog can talk and that he has $100 he's willing to bet anyone who says he can't.

The bartender quickly takes the bet and the owner looks at the dog and asks, "What's the thing on top of this building which keeps the rain from coming inside?"

The dog answers "ROOF." The bartender says, "Who are you kidding? I'm not paying."

The dogs owner says, "How about double or nothing and I'll ask him something else." The bartender agrees and the owner turns to the dog and asks, "Who was the greatest ballplayer of all time?"

The dog answers with a muffled "RUD." With that the bartender picks them both up and throws them out the door.

As they bounce on the sidewalk the dog looks at his owner and says, "Ronaldinho?"

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2019-2-24 14:59:46 | 顯示全部樓層
Why did I get divorced?  Jokes in English
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:42 , Processed in 0.052759 second(s), 26 queries .