The happiness of your life

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2016-12-2 10:41:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
How you feel, how you react and how much stress you have in your life is in direct relation to how you think.
你的感觉、你对外界事物的反应以及你所能承受的压力直接影响到你的想法。

Some people let random circumstances predict their day and actually end up creating stress for themselves. For example, when they go to make coffee and find there is none left, they may start the day by thinking, "Oh, this isn’t going to be a good day." Then, for the rest of the day, they duanwenw.com allow minor inconveniences, unexplained challenges or other less ideal events to reinforce their negative thought. And they end up having a stressful day.
有些人很轻易地被周遭的事物影响自己一天的心情,结果只会徒生烦恼。例如,有些人冲咖啡时发现咖啡没有了,他们就会以"今天会是不幸的一天"这样的想法开始一天的生活。然后,在这一整天的时光里,他们放任小小的不便、莫名的质疑或者其它不太顺心的小插曲加重自己的消极思想。最后,他们一天都过得极其郁闷。

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2016-12-2 10:41:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Look forward to your day and don’t let negative thoughts control it. Change how you interpret or react to life’s events. If you run out of coffee, change your thoughts to, "If this is the worst thing that could happen to me today, then the rest of my day will be great."
以积极的心态去期待每一天的生活,不要让消极的思想主宰你。换个角度去理解和对待生活中的各种意外事件。若咖啡没有了,你可以转念一想:"如果这就是今天能发生的最糟糕的事情,那么我的后半天肯定会过得无比美妙。"

If you continually have negative thoughts, then you are allowing only negative events to be your companion for the rest of the day. And, when something good does occur, you won’t even recognize it.
如果你一直受消极思想影响,那么你一整天看任何事都会是消极的。即使有好的事情发生,你也不会意识到。
The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
你的幸福感取决于你的思想境界。

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2017-9-26 16:31:51 | 顯示全部樓層

雅詩 · 蘭黛  :

當我覺得無法再前進時,會逼自己繼續走下去。我的成功是基於堅持,而非運氣。
When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:52 , Processed in 0.043398 second(s), 23 queries .