Sex On Wedding Night

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2018-2-25 19:46:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Sex On  Wedding Night  Sexstories (adult only)

“I think a lot of people are misled by what an arranged marriage actually is. You aren’t arranged to marry someone and then you meet them on your wedding day, I mean I suppose that could happen, but it would be extremely rare. The point of an arranged marriage is to create a relationship that benefits both families. It’s in everyone’s interest that the two being wed have time to get to know each growing up so they can become comfortable with each other. When I hear people talk about arranged marriages I sometimes think they believe the bride is kidnapped and has a gun to her head until she’s married where she becomes a slave to the husband. Which is (most of the time) ridiculous.

I met my husband three months before my wedding. We went on a few dates before the wedding. How was the wedding night? Pretty nice.

Since we’d both come directly from the wedding, we needed to shower. He took a shower first, then I did. It was about 2 am before we finally got started.

It wasn’t awkward at all. A bit painful, but not really awkward. First orgasm came a few days later on a train in France for our honeymoon.

20 years later, we’ve got a house full of children to prove that the sex has been both enjoyable and plentiful.”

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2018-2-25 19:52:17 | 顯示全部樓層
“Arranged marriage literally a few months ago.
From UK and wife from Pakistan. I live in the city centre, shes a villager. I grew up having dated a few girls but largely stopped doing that around 4 years ago, my wifes barely ever looked at a guy. I have two degrees under my belt and my wife who is 7 yrs younger than me (she’s legal) is at college. We are first cousins. Before I proposed i did not know her well at all. I could only tell from her character and what other people said about her. Apart from the fact that she was beautiful and has the best smile ever, shes mature, trustworthy and patient. According to everyone shes also a bundle of laughs. So thats pretty much all i had to work with. Thought why not and dropped a bombshell on my parents (they never thought i would want to get married from pak since i have always flatly refused the idea) when i got back to UK. Turns out she wanted to marry me too (surprise! She wasnt forced).

Anyway, we get married. First night was super awkward. She barely spoke a word then went to sleep. I just lay there eyes wide open thinking what the hell is going on. She woke up eventually and we spoke a little…started kissing…so far so good. I had all sorts of lube with me so whipped that out. When we began foreplay it was really just me doing everything. When we got to the penetration it was way too painful for her so I stopped, lay next to her and said we could take as long as she needed. Ended up not having sex for two weeks. Just a lot of foreplay…..but once she got comfortable…oh my days!…it was rough, hot, sweaty sex for the rest of the time. She loves it when I go down on her, as I did. The best thing though was after the sex, the way she would just stare at me for eternity. That would totally crush me. I miss that the most. And I totally love her. We have the greatest chats, same sense of humour and totally know how to piss each other off.

I haven’t seen my wife for a few months now I’m back in the UK. Probably wont see her at least til next June. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Can’t wait to see her again.”

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:54 , Processed in 0.440515 second(s), 26 queries .