裸體參觀博物館的體驗?

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2018-7-15 11:04:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
The most uncomfortable thing about being naked in a museum, it turns out, is the temperature. A half-hour into the first nudist tour of the Palais de Tokyo, a contemporary art museum in Paris, I had gotten used to the feeling of exposure, but I hadn’t acclimatized to the cold air circulating through the cavernous galleries.
結果證明,在博物館裡赤身裸體最不舒服的地方是溫度。在參加巴黎的當代藝術博物館東京宮(Palais de Tokyo)的首次裸體參觀半小時後,我已經習慣了暴露身體的感覺,但我還沒適應在寬敞的畫廊裡流通的冷空氣。
Standing in a politically themed exhibition by the French-Algerian artist Neïl Beloufa, I began shaking my arms for warmth. Museums, I was discovering, are not temperature-controlled for people wearing only sneakers.
站在法裔阿爾及利亞藝術家尼爾·貝魯法(Neïl Beloufa)的這場以政治為題的展覽中,我開始揮舞自己的手臂取暖。我發現,博物館的溫度並不是為只穿運動鞋的人設置的。
In drawing this conclusion, it seemed, I wasn’t alone. Jacqueline Bohain, a 65-year-old retiree who had taken an eight-hour bus trip from the Alsace region of eastern France to attend the event on Saturday, tried to warm herself in a sliver of sunlight. Other members of the group jiggled around to heat up. “Maybe we should walk around the corner, so we can stand in the sun,” Marion Buchloh-Kollerbohm, the tour guide, suggested, and maneuvered us to another area of the exhibition.
似乎不是只有我一個人這麼認為。65歲的退休老人雅克莉娜·博安(Jacqueline Bohain)來自法國東部的阿爾薩斯省,她坐了八個小時的長途汽車來看週六的展覽。她試圖讓自己沐浴在一縷陽光下取暖。其他參觀者則在搖晃身體。「我們也許應該轉到那邊,這樣就能站在陽光下,」講解員瑪麗昂·布赫洛-科勒波姆(Marion Buchloh-Kollerbohm)建議道。她把我們帶到了展覽的另一個區域。

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-7-15 11:04:15 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 nevergo 於 2018-7-15 11:06 編輯

裸體參觀博物館的體驗?  English + 中文

The Palais de Tokyo’s “Visite Naturiste” — the first of its kind in France — has garnered a remarkable amount of public interest since it was announced in March. Over 30,000 people indicated on Facebook that they were interested in the tour, and, according to Laurent Luft, 48, the president of the Paris Naturist Association, more than two million people visited the group’s Facebook page in recent weeks.
東京宮的「裸體參觀」(Visite Naturiste)在法國尚屬首次,自3月份宣布以來,吸引了大量公眾的關注。有三萬多人在Facebook上表示對該參觀感興趣。據巴黎裸體主義協會(Paris Naturist Association)主席、48歲的洛朗·盧夫特(Laurent Luft)稱,最近幾週有200多萬人訪問了協會的Facebook主頁。

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-7-15 11:04:39 | 顯示全部樓層
“I was imagining about 100 or 200 people might want to come, not 30,000,” he said in a telephone interview before the tour.
「我本來預測會有一兩百人想來,沒想到有三萬人,」他在參觀開始前接受電話採訪時表示。
At 10 a.m., I joined the 161 people who had managed to get one of the limited tickets, and we undressed in an ad hoc changing room on the second floor of the museum. For the next two hours, we took part in one of six tours by (clothed) museum guides of “Discord, Daughter of the Night,” a series of exhibitions spread across the museum, which is the largest in France for the presentation of contemporary art. The shows consist of one large, suspended sculpture and five separately curated but thematically related exhibitions in different parts of the museum, dealing mostly with issues of political strife and resistance.
上午10點,我和其他161個成功搞到稀罕的門票的人在博物館二樓臨時更衣室裡脫了衣服。在之後的兩個小時裡,我們在(穿著衣服的)博物館講解員的帶領下,參觀「不和,夜之女」(Discord, Daughter of the Night)展,這樣的裸體參觀總共有六次,分布於這座法國最大當代藝術展覽空間的各處。展覽包括一個大型的懸掛式雕塑以及五個單獨策展但主題相關的展覽,分別布置於博物館不同區域,主要涉及的話題是政治衝突和抵抗。
Mr. Beloufa’s contribution — “The Enemy of My Enemy” — consisted largely of artifacts related to war and to other horrific historical events, like the My Lai massacre and the bombing of Hiroshima, arranged on platforms that were constantly moved around the space by small robots, similar to those used by Amazon in its warehouses.
貝魯法的《我的敵人的敵人》(The Enemy of My Enemy)主要包括與戰爭以及其他可怕的歷史事件相關的作品,例如美萊村屠殺(My Lai massacre)和轟炸廣島,他的作品被放置在平台上,由一些類似於亞馬遜庫房裡的那種小型機械人帶著在空間內移動。
Ms. Buchloh-Kollerbohm, who is also the museum’s head of education, told me that she was mindful of the potential awkwardness of combining nudism with the exhibition’s serious subject matter.
兼任該博物館教育主管的布赫洛-科勒波姆對我說,她也有想到,將裸體主義與此次展覽的嚴肅主題相結合,可能會有些尷尬。

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-7-15 11:04:57 | 顯示全部樓層
“We didn’t want to make this into a conference on the post-colonial subject, because that would really kill the atmosphere,” she said. Nevertheless, she added, “I am hoping the experience of leaving their clothes at the door will help them leave some part of their identity with it, and experience it with more openness.”
「我們不想把參觀變成一場關於後殖民主題的研討會,因為那樣真的會破壞氣氛,」她說。不過,她也表示,「我希望把衣服留在門口的經歷會幫助他們把自己的部分身份也留在那裡,用更開放的心態體驗這場展覽。」
Other museums have organized similar tours for temporary shows thematically connected to nakedness, including a Robert Mapplethorpe exhibition in Montreal and a show of male nudes at the Leopold Museum in Vienna. Mr. Luft said that it was “actually more pleasing to me to find something that had nothing to do with nudity.”
其他博物館也為主題和裸體相關的臨時展出組織過類似的參觀,包括蒙特婁的羅伯特·梅普爾索普(Robert Mapplethorpe)特展和維也納利奧波德博物館(Leopold Museum)的男性裸體作品展。盧夫特說,「其實看到一些和裸體無關的東西更讓我高興。」

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-7-15 11:05:15 | 顯示全部樓層
Mr. Luft and I walked into a small room in one corner of the exhibition where Mr. Beloufa was exhibiting an Iranian propaganda video from the Holy Defense Museum in Tehran that showed a simulation of a bomb attack on a marketplace. It felt insensitive to be watching a video of an atrocity (albeit a staged one) while standing in nothing but my running shoes, but Mr. Luft saw it differently. In his view, the exhibition confirmed his belief that nudity was a great social and political equalizer. “If world leaders had their meetings naked,” he said, “they’d stay a lot calmer.”
我和盧夫特走進展覽一角的一個小房間裡,貝魯法正在那裡展出一段來自德黑蘭聖國防博物館(Holy Defense Museum)的伊朗宣傳影片。影片模擬了一處集市遭到炸彈襲擊的場景。除了運動鞋外什麼都不穿地站著看有關暴行(儘管是擺拍)的影片,會讓人覺得麻木不仁,但盧夫特卻不這麼認為。在他看來,這場展出證實了他相信的一點,即裸體能夠極大促進社會和政治平等。「如果世界領導人都光著身子開會,」他說。「他們會冷靜得多。」

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-7-15 11:05:30 | 顯示全部樓層
The final section of the tour, by the French artists Kader Attia and Jean-Jacques Lebel, was described partly as an “archaeology of fear,” and included a room filled with newspaper and magazine coverage of grim historical events primarily connected with colonialism. Ms. Buchloh-Kollerbohm crowded the group into a small corner to show us some “sickness masks” from Nigeria, with distorted features that gave them the appearance of someone who has suffered from leprosy or a stroke.
最後一個環節是看法國藝術家卡德·阿蒂亞(Kader Attia)和讓-雅克·勒貝爾(Jean-Jacques Lebel)的一些被稱為「恐懼考古」的作品,包括一個房間,裡面擺滿了報紙和雜誌對主要和殖民主義有關的殘酷歷史事件的報導。布赫洛-科勒波姆把參觀團擠到一個小角落裡,給我們看一些來自尼日利亞的「疾病面具」。面具上扭曲的五官像是屬於痲瘋病或中風患者。

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-7-15 11:05:47 | 顯示全部樓層
“These are not about a concept of perfect and symmetrical beauty,” she said, to the hushed group, “but about accepting difference and its worth and power.” Ms. Bohain, the retiree from Alsace, said to another tour member that it was an emotional note to end on, especially for a group committed to accepting and celebrating their own bodies.
「這些無關完美和對稱美的概念,」她對安靜的人群說,「而是關於接受差異和它的價值與力量的,」來自阿爾薩斯的退休人士博安對參觀團裡的另一名成員說,這是一個令人感動的結束,特別是對一群承諾接受和熱愛自己身體的人來說。
A few minutes later, we were ushered onto a patio with a view of the Eiffel Tower, where Ms. Bohain warmed herself in the sun. Mr. Luft said that he was extremely happy with the day’s event, adding that he was already in discussions with several other museums to conduct similar tours.
幾分鐘後,我們被帶到了一個能看到艾菲爾鐵塔的露台上。在那裡,博安在太陽下取暖。盧夫特說他對當天的活動非常滿意,並補充說他已經在和另外幾家博物館討論安排類似的參觀。
As for me, I was inclined to revisit the exhibition, especially its more political works, in a clothed context, when I wouldn’t have to worry about feeling insensitive.
至於我,我傾向於在穿戴整齊的情況下再看一遍展覽,尤其是那些政治色彩更濃厚的作品,這樣就不用擔心那種不敬的感覺了。
Ms. Buchloh-Kollerbohm said she had enjoyed leading the group, but that the Palais de Tokyo was undecided about doing another nudist tour.
布赫洛-科勒波姆說她很享受帶我們這個參觀團的過程,但東京宮還沒有決定是否再組織一次裸體參觀。

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-7-15 11:06:10 | 顯示全部樓層
裸體參觀博物館的體驗?  English + 中文
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:05 , Processed in 0.028809 second(s), 23 queries .