May Madden 22 Coins Surprise Discounts Begin - GameMS.com

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2022-5-6 10:51:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
With the new Madden 22 MUT Draft promotion, I'll have even more opportunities to earn rewards and collect great players. Even though the regular season is over, Ultimate Team will continue to entertain players as more events and draft badges are collected. The Madden 22 MUT Draft Promo was revealed on Good Morning Madden as we complete the draft and collect draft badges. In addition to that, the Rising Stars program is underway along with Redux promotions, NFL Draft promotions and more Ultimate Legends.

We get draft gems and will have a chance to get a top 10 pick. We can redeem this free top 10 picks pack after the live event, and watch it live during the NFL Draft on April 28. Another new promotion in Madden 22 is the NFL Draft Past, which features some of the best picks from previous years. There were many players who were pleasantly surprised to meet you, including Minkah Fitzpatrick, Jaycee Horn, Ndamukong Suh, Saquon Barkley and more. These are the players I would like to get Cheap Madden 22 Coins for.

I think this event will attract more players to join the game, which is a worthwhile attempt for developers. And for players who like video games, it's also a good opportunity. We can buy Madden 22 Coins to make the journey of exploration easier. GameMS is the online service provider I always trade with. I became a VIP member of GameMS and I can get up to 5% discount on every transaction. It's a great deal! And their 24/7 support is what I love. I never have to wait too long to receive my order. GameMS will also bring us useful game information!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 17:30 , Processed in 0.029221 second(s), 23 queries .