經典英文情感語錄

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2022-12-16 16:19:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
1. The nine thing most afraid of life: deceit, hypocrisy, excuse, lost, parting, expose, perfunctory, betrayal, lie.
人生最可怕的九件事:欺騙,虛偽,藉口,迷失,離別,揭穿,敷衍,背叛,謊言。

2. All that you have lost can be won back bit by as long as you wish for it.
曾經輸掉的東西,只要你想,就一定可以再一點一點贏回來。

3 .You say I have changed, I admit it. I’m just noe sticking to you like I did before. It’s only because I can’t waste my love on the one who has never loved me.
你說我變了,我承認。我只是沒有像以前那樣對你死纏爛打。因為,我不能為了一個沒愛過我的人浪費感情。

4. The worst part of life is waiting, The best part of life is having someone worth waiting for.
生命中最糟糕的部分是等待,而最美好的部分則是有一個值得等的人。

5. Having real happiness is to live the way you want rather than that of others.
真正的幸福,不是活成別人那樣,而是能夠按照自己的意願去生活。

6. Time can heal a broken heart, but time can also break a waiting heart.
時間可以治癒一顆受傷的心,同樣也可以撕裂一顆等待的心。

7. The ones who love me will never leave me. Even if there are a hundred reasons to give up, they will find one reason to hold on.
真正愛我的人絕對不會離開我。他縱使有千百個理由放棄,卻也總會找一個理由堅持下去。

8. Someday, you will find the one, who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
總有一天,你會遇上那個人,陪你看每一次日出,知道你的人生落幕。

9. Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
不要去追求成功;儘管做你自己熱愛的事情並且相信它,成功自然到來。

10. Be alike flower. Spread beauty and happiness where ever you stay; irrespective of your surroundings.
像花兒一樣,無論身在何處,不管周遭環境如何,都依然瀟灑的綻放自己的美麗,活出自己的精彩。

11. Ideal is the beacon. Without ideal, there is no secure direction; without direction, there is no life.
理想是指路的明燈。沒有理想,就沒有堅定的方向,沒有方向,就沒有生活。

12. When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.
當另一個人的幸福成了你的幸福,這就是愛了。

13. Don’t mind what others said, how to evaluate you. You are you, only you, you unique, irreplaceable.
不必介懷別人說了什麼,怎麼評價你。你就是你,唯一的你,獨特的你,無可替代。

14. I don’t cry, do not represent my heart has no tears. I am strong, dose not mean that no matter what happened.
我不哭,不代表我心裡沒流淚。我堅強並不代表什麼事都沒發生。

15. I heard that it is very easy to be happy, as could be diluted with time going on.
聽說幸福很簡單。簡單到時間一沖就沖淡了。

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2022-12-16 16:20:55 | 顯示全部樓層
Is a good habit to give up a kind of wisdom, laughed off the language is kind of open-minded,
pain without words is a kind of self-cultivation.
優秀是一種習慣,放棄是一種智慧,笑而不語是一種豁達,痛而不言是一種修養。

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2023-1-4 09:40:08 | 顯示全部樓層
Age has reached the end of the beginning of a word. May be guilty in his seems to passing a lot of different life became the appearance of the same day; May be back in the past, to oneself the paranoid weird belief disillusionment, these days, my mind has been very messy, in my mind constantly. Always feel oneself should go to do something, or write something. Twenty years of life trajectory deeply shallow, suddenly feel something, do it.
一字开头的年龄已经到了尾声。或许是愧疚于自己似乎把转瞬即逝的很多个不同的日子过成了同一天的样子;或许是追溯过去,对自己那些近乎偏执的怪异信念的醒悟,这些天以来,思绪一直很凌乱,在脑海中不断纠缠。总觉得自己自己似乎应该去做点什么,或者写点什么。二十年的人生轨迹深深浅浅,突然就感觉到有些事情,非做不可了。

The end of our life, and can meet many things really do?
而穷尽我们的一生,又能遇到多少事情是真正地非做不可?

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 00:27 , Processed in 0.042964 second(s), 23 queries .