[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2014-10-21 22:04:17 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Remnants of pain, still in my heart.

When once had is no longer owned, when was looking forward to no longer look forward to, I found myself in life stalled, unable to rise to a higher level.
I lost my soul, dragging a dead body walking with no consciousness in the human world, the behavior of domination, blind obedience, convergence, this is terrible.
I am confused, confusion, loss and pain.
Why am I not happy?

Once, a very serious person with a loved one, perhaps it is because true love will hurt deep. Today love is exhausted, the heart has been exhausted, nothing more profound than this pain.
People fickle, in fact, what the world can there be eternal things it? Sea become Kuwata, Himalayan can from the ground. The moon flower disability, illness and death, blessing is humanly possible to reverse.
Childhood hope to grow up, after the discovery, trouble will increase together. Well want to return to childhood, carefree, happy like gods. However, life as a clear spring, rushing forward at it since the spring, to import large rivers, the real turning back, growth is an irreversible process. Why do people always understand what is sorry to lose before, began to know how to cherish.

I'm confused, do not understand their own inexplicable. What mood is that if tomorrow is unknown, I was worried about? If life is doomed, why should feel horrible? Since I can not determine the future, why do not all have now and happy happy?

If the existence of a fair world, then I do not want their piece of the sky clouds blocks out the sun always. I also like the warm sunny soul, I yearn for the vast land of the same school of life.

Let all of this go away, leaving the stay.

Do not cry for love. Do not let yourself become emaciated.

Several years later, everything was flat, only faint remnants of pain, still my heart.

Life is a dream, the dream is as easy to wake up, unreal, like a dream, it is our true heart, true that the passing years. China and the United States text.

主題

帖子

積分

管理员

積分
發表於 2016-5-24 17:28:00 | 顯示全部樓層

歡迎投稿!

主題

帖子

積分

管理员

積分
發表於 2016-5-24 17:29:07 | 顯示全部樓層
歡迎中或英投稿!

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 17:53 , Processed in 0.033381 second(s), 23 queries .