[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2014-10-28 21:34:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Interesting Man
     Men sometimes is actually a very complicated creatures, but that does not prevent them from becoming great husband.
     It seems the woman, the man most hateful thing is: they seem to always eating a bowl, thinking the pot, but also occasionally staring at people's mouth. This may be a bit extreme for me. But we can use gentle like poetic language to express this view: na man, he wants to get over the woman can always be loyal to him, and he wanted a woman can not always miss him, and all who knew him the woman can always remember him. Hey, greedy male senior animal ah!
     When men against women confession: "You are my heart and innocence of the moon ah ..." In fact, his heart might think so: I'm the Earth! You can always around me around Bale.
     Men believe that marriage is the love of accessories. So they think they kept pursuing love, want to use this to get rid of the fetters of the family, even if rebuffed everywhere and even absurd, they never tired. But they will eventually understand: home is the best destination.
     There are the cause of the most charming man! To this I do not know what time the formation of a consensus, the men spent ninety percent of the energy we want to have this charm, but ignored the family, and found himself lost more. Worthwhile in the end, who knows?
     Man began to do a certain thing would be reckless when, so more than a dictionary word: Daredevil. Wait until after the previous error was found, the addition of a word in the dictionary: belated.
     When a woman is a man willing to cash machines, but do not want to stand with a woman to go shopping, because he thinks it overnight is much harder than watching football.
     Man to face, for which they "can head off, blood can flow." You see, in any place of men rushing to pay the bill is the most glorious, red in the face, who was with him grab hinder him as a hero. While some simply do not want to pay to watch, but also blending in, courtesy of you come to me about it, for the wisdom yo? Well face.
     The interesting point is that when in the face of stronger than themselves, men can quickly forget his face, to compromise, also called: "resilient, real man too."
     It is said that two-year-old man is semi-three-year-old man is fine, four-year-old men are treasures, five-year-old man is the best, six-year-old men do, I'm sorry - the waste.
     When a woman suffering from a heavy cold at bedtime will still kiss her man, consider living with him; rather give up career for love man, so that he can be considered to be your boyfriend; for love and desperate men, find a way to leave him as soon as possible; a woman can give full support and tolerance, and give each other space to men, it is best not to let him become someone else's husband.
     Soldier said: When a man to his wife as a fan when that lover is air conditioning, also can bring him cool, but the air conditioning fan more than some electricity Bale.
     When a man loves a woman, strange things happened:
     No matter how elegant man, like a woman in front of a sudden become very clumsy; no matter how shrewd man, in the face like a woman to lose rational thinking; no matter how strong man, like a woman in the face becomes very fragile; no matter how stingy man, like a woman in front of a sudden inexplicable generous.
     When a man madly in love with a woman, then his life - hey, a goner ...

Lovely woman
     A woman is inherently strange animal. But almost all men think: they really cute!
     Woman weirdest place is, they said and thought are often not consistent, even contradictory. When she told the man said, "You really bad" when, perhaps this man has been good in her eyes to the extreme; when she told you, "I hate you" when, in fact, she may be willing to love you till she died so far; when she says to you, "I never want to see you," then when you're a gentleman to leave, then you might be fooled. Wise men swinging in her eyes from time to time, until she take that back.
     Uncertainty does make a man a woman headache, son have said:. ". The world but also difficult to keep the woman and the villain of the nearly rude, much of the blame." That is, this woman right, you move closer to her when she was indifferent to you; you are too far away from her, she will blame you. It seems, bore a woman's brother also eaten deficit miles.
     Women believe that love is marriage accessories, this is the man opposite. Most women who are family-oriented, they think marriage more important than love. Thus, while a woman may never love a man, but she tends to marry the love of their own men.
     The same conditions as the two women are generally difficult to become good friends, and status, looks a far cry from the two women are likely to become close friends, competition is always a tension chord in a woman heart.
     Tears are a woman to conquer a man most effective and inexpensive weapon, it can make a man eat instant weights as gentle as a lamb; smart, beauty, wealth is a woman to attract a man's weight, not knowing that this is a two-edged sword. "Romantic Swordsman" Xunhuan think: smart, beautiful plus woman dumped a man's wealth is the three magic weapons, but it is also a woman's misfortune. If you have one, it is unfortunate; if three defensive, and that is a big misfortune slightly. Although this is the pernicious influence of feudal ideas, but also a place worth exploring ah.
     Women always looking for a real sense of presence. They always like hanging boyfriend walks hand, is not to be spoiled, but she loves to feel the presence of people; they always blame to go shopping with her ​​boyfriend does not lack a sense of security, but to make the people love can feel her presence.
     Women love is persistent, and it is fragile and strong. Before they do anything, the former always thinking, calculate a variety of results. Once it did, but the performance is more than the man insisted, the courage to act.
     When a woman has always been in love with a man does not regret the time, then this man a lifetime - Ha, a goner ...

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 19:01 , Processed in 0.030026 second(s), 23 queries .