Walked no way back

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2014-11-6 13:57:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Some love, miss miss some people, and so is white, etc., if you come back, is the beauties of springtime, I compiled phrases for your wreath, in addition to the United States, no longer love, this world, no one who should be waiting forever, even if empty and lonely, do not want to hurt you again one more time, my smile, my sorrow, should only be Xiangxi in the text, but they are my own, nothing to do with you, not yesterday's thousand Road kind of pain, like a gaping wound, covered with a brutal raw salt.

Love, however, is filled with writing a white paper, ripped will never go back to its original appearance, some things fit in my heart, saying meet as miss, really so many things in the past the passed, more and blame are also unwilling to become the story.

Walked no way back, along the way, full of pain. Once the pride no longer proud, once lost will always be the memory of the pain. Can not imagine blossom fleeting years, can not imagine how romantic Huaqianyuexia ashes, can not imagine grizzled beard haggard face.

有些爱,错过了就错过,有些人,等了也是白等,你若回来,便是满园春色,我为你编成短句的花环,除了美,不会再有情,这世间,没有谁永远应该等着谁,就算空虚寂寞,不愿再被你伤多一次,我的笑颜,我的忧伤,只应相惜于文,全都是我自己的,与你无关,道不出昨日的千种苦楚,犹如撕裂的伤口,撒满了残酷的生盐。

爱情,不过就是一张写满了字迹的白纸,撕开了就永远无法再回到原来的样子,有些事情,适合放在心里,都说相见不如怀念,真的是这样,许多事情过去了就过去了,再多的不甘和埋怨也都成为了故事。

走过没有回头的路,一路走来,满是伤痛。曾经的骄傲不再引以为荣,曾经的失落永远是记忆中的痛。不敢想象花开花落的岁月流年,不敢想象花前月下的温馨浪漫是怎样的灰飞烟灭,不敢想象斑白的鬓发憔悴了的容颜。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 20:50 , Processed in 0.029070 second(s), 23 queries .