[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2014-11-7 13:18:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Thank life have you

At sixteen, I like Qiong Yao's romance, vigorous, earth-shattering; eighteen years old, my favorite is "The Peony Pavilion" in the share of affection, may be made in life, can be fond of whom died. At the age of nineteen, fate, let us meet, doomed to a lifetime of wrapped around wrapped around, go hand in hand.

Your arrival, if only for the sake of the long period of looking for love, honor a past life long promise. In this way, a white T-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, that hot summer day, you appear in front of me, fresh, simple. I saw a boy's innocence, simplicity and affection from your eyes in the clear. , I am nineteen years old, you are twenty years old.
The most beautiful love flower, often open at the moment. This is what I've always wanted to meet, no pre-plot, there is no ready lines, all the sudden, a split, you're suddenly in love with the person in front, there is no reason, somehow, they identified this person. And this person is also the idea, then understanding, but there is no reason. People look for him thousands of Baidu, when I look back, that person is in front of us, looking at his tenderness Feelings.
You say that you come from very far away, your home in a far, far away mountains, you are out of the child from the mountains. I have often thought it was kind of a place that is Jose Sahara desert it? The little prince or beautiful planet to live? However, whether or outside the desert planet, I am willing to be like San Mao, as brave accompany you to stray, even ends of the earth.
That day, I shy to say that I like Qiong Yao as romantic love, I love "The Peony Pavilion" as in the classical aesthetic of affection. You roll up my hand and said, "this life, never negative Jun. As long as I have breath, I will give you the most perfect love, will not make you feel a little hurt. I want to make you the happiest in the world The woman, however, in love, not only romantic, more should still responsibility responsibility, is a women's best love. "At that time, I laugh at your pedantic, so there is such a tradition of young boys old mentality. Young girls will enjoy the sweet love, what would so many pieces of it? After many years, I often think of your words, they would understand, in the world of love only love can be, but in marriage, really need a responsible, have to play man.
At that time, a lot of people are not optimistic about our love. They say we Zodiac substandard, the future will not auspicious. You took my hand and said, do not listen to those words, as long as there is love, we are not afraid of anything.
Summer of that year, I often sat on the back seat of your old bike, you took me to see through all the scenery of the city. Park, a small bridge, cinemas, stalls, everywhere left our presence. Some women are willing to cry in a BMW, and I was willing to sit in the back of your bike laugh. Those days, I like a proud princess, has all the answers to your pet, the worth of care. Holding you send red roses, I smile as gorgeous as the summer flowers.
Also remember that year, cinemas are aggressively "Titanic", we spent one hundred yuan, managed to buy two tickets, just to feel the most touching love story. That night, while I cried his eyes red and swollen, but my heart was feeling very happy, because I love the people on my side, I cry when you can rely on his strong arm. After watching the film, though we did not say anything, but they are nothing but each other more firmly in our hearts this life choice.
Numerous night, the empty streets, we held hands, you for me recite Tagore's poem, passionate talk with your ideals. Numerous rainy days we stay forever, you read those exquisite article for me. Every time listening to people's stories, I will passively moved to tears Yingying, you always wipe my eyes to tears. Sunny windless day, we went to the field to take pictures, you can always find the best angle for me to stay young beautiful face. Time is a love poem, a song, so that every ordinary day are very vivid, brilliant. It was the best day of his life, no pressures of life, no chores to tie him down, no mundane troubles, some just sexual gratification, years of quiet good.
Time in four years, fell in love with a sweet every day hurried past. You use waited silently waiting for me for four years. Four years is not a long time is not too short, enough to rub off a person's patience, but also allows a little girl growing up. Four years later, I became your beautiful bride.
Remember, first got married, we went to Lushan play. That day, you and I stood and posed for pictures in front of words. At the time we might just like the connotation of the words, but do not know the real meaning behind it.
Remember, when my mother was seriously ill, you do not hesitate to come up with your book, without reservation. Still remember when my brother to college tuition, living expenses basically you assume. Once, after his brother had given the cost of living, you find that not a penny in his pocket. That night, you walk twenty miles to get back home. These, I have later learned.
Remember, as I am in poor health, abortion after an accident, the doctor said I might not be pregnant. At the time I sorrow-stricken, not born for his beloved man a child is so painful thing ah! However, you not only do not have any complaints, actually loves me more than before, more considerate of me. Every time relatives and friends to ask them, you say, is its own reason. Also often assured me that as long as the love between us is to not to have children does not matter. Three years, you accompany me to see a doctor, medication, and sometimes, you do not even want to see me go medication suffer, but I want to adhere to the disease optimistic. Perhaps our love touched by God, three years later, we have our own children. Now, we live a very happy family of three. Although these things are long gone, and you never feel the greatness of these have anything, just a husband should do. But I never these things bit by bit, to see a man's honest, kind, as well as the responsibility, but also felt your love for me consistently.
Remember, you can see the heartache when I first root hair. You say, no matter how time goes by, I will always be in your heart When you first view looks like, I'm your little girl forever. My daughter and I are two of the treasure in your heart.
We traveled together storm, through numerous thorns, look Chunhuaqiuyue, watching the moon full moon. Through matrimony, marriage cotton, leather marriage, spent seven-year itch, through decades of time. Time in a decade, around the same time married friend is skelter, but we also defend the initial oath.
Marriage is more mundane trivial, is stumbling symphony. We also have a quarrel, I will have time to cry splinters. But I know, in front of this man is in love with the life of me, I should cherish the hard-won love. Whenever possible, we should all be treated with a grateful heart to love gazing, with little tolerance of the heart to resolve those conflicts trivial.
Through the long years of the river, experiencing things change, read Red rolling, they would understand, most affectionate love but is usually a vegetable in a meal, words and deeds, the most touching love that phrase, but also betray . This is what we can pay the most humble and most precious love. For a woman, the most lucky thing is not wealth, but not the right place, but there is a great friend Xiangxi, whom I love. This love may not be romantic, but lingering long, may not be gorgeous, but like an old coat, like intimate warmth.
This world, not the lack of earth-shattering love, less is single-minded and long-lasting love; this world does not lack affectionate man, less wholeheartedly, regardless of illness or aging can be a consistent man.
All have arrived, but the beautiful face passage of time, the roots of the old, beautiful girl will eventually become white-haired woman. In this case, can hold in your hand just love the most unpretentious share love. Yes ah, how many people have loved your beautiful face, but only one person, and he will love you wrinkles and aging pure soul.
He may not be my lover romantic roses, not a passionate wine. But he was in my life a mountain, a tree, an umbrella. I do not need gorgeous house, expensive car, noble diamond, I just want a noble heart.
Thank life have you, when I encounter difficulties, in order to have a shoulder to lean; thank life have you, in the rain comes, I can have shelter umbrella. Life have you, I can live so comfortably, at ease, laughing so hearty, heart so calm. Life have you, I can so calm and carefree sitting under the window of the flower writing, afar, meditation. Life have you, I was not afraid of getting old, because I know you'll always go with me; life have you, I can have a calm, indifferent, relaxed state of mind.
Thank you for giving me a stable life, gave me a pure emotion, from the beginning to now, ten years, never changed. These words easier, but a lifetime to do, is not easy.
If at first I did not give you a conclusion, so now I can give you an answer. In my mind, you're a rich emotional, spiritual purity, ambitious, rich content accomplishment, kind, low-key, calm, responsible man. This life to be your wife is my lucky.
Have you accompanied the years, always spring, all the way to fragrance. Thank life have you!

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 23:32 , Processed in 0.035889 second(s), 23 queries .