[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2014-11-14 19:11:49 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This silly woman will say three sentences

A woman in love is often easy to put in too deep feelings, so to will become preoccupied with trivial matters. In fact, couples get along in learning is very easy to grasp, but in real life, how to run a good look at a family or individual Oh! Today, Xiao Bian from a psychological point of view as you love Secret Love Collection, a look silly woman will say what it!

Love Collection

Some people live in this world, regardless of intelligence and simply dull, but some women in fact, silly woman. Why? Because they are in the face of feelings, always in too deep, and finally the psychological hurt is always himself. Well, silly women love to say what words?

The first sentence: "You should always love me, I put my whole life to you!"

The vast majority of women are married to her husband said. This sentence is from the psychological analysis of psychological dependence, a woman at the beginning of the marriage, they have their own well-being irresponsible attitude; if a man and a nod or a commitment, then give yourself reassured like.

In fact, the man's commitment is no shelf life, ask any man a lifetime guarantee unconditional love How about you? Unconditional dedication of the men before marriage if it is free to invest in order to marry the woman and released, then married men will have the power solicitation or sit back or abandon reinvestment, if marriage is such contractual relationship, love will eventually overdraft, because no woman marriage gradually savings, but the happiness of men gambling at the time of their marriage, then nod or commitment on; this continues, and finally one day, men will take on your commitment and let you feel the happiness away from you.

At this time a woman will say: "You're a liar, promised to give me a lifetime of happiness, but you betrayed me!" The woman you have to understand: Fortress marriage is not love, love is not an old Yong Yi investment, you are marriage land farmer on business suffer only harvest.

The second sentence: "To you I give up work, give up family, friends, give up everything you can give up!"

This sentence from the psychological analysis is the gambler mentality. Women always think to give up all of their marriage in order to seize the man, married to deny yourself all the valuable things, blindly follow the husband, to please her husband, to take orders from her husband more than their feelings and needs; this senseless sacrifice would lead to women Self lost.

Tied down with a sacrifice doomed love will not last long, as a woman, we must understand that love is to rely on each other's feelings and mutual understanding can be sustained, and if you blindly vexatious, man can endure, but a long time, only let him think you are a burden, so hope away from you.

The third sentence: "I do cattle and horses is not for this house?"

This sentence from the psychological analysis is the dedication of psychology. After a lot of women get married, eat less and less, for her husband, children pay only put himself into cooking, children's nanny type wife.

I do not know your husband cooked on the outside insight extensive contact with many outstanding young energetic, knowledgeable, talented, well versed in fashion intellectual woman, his eyes look, and thought that you may never know, because you just immersed in the household chores, and years of grinding make you lose its former style.

Finally one day, her husband abandoned you. At this time a woman will say: "You Fuxin Han, I housework for you, stick out your flower asked Willow!" The woman you have to understand: modern marriage is not a conservative man needs a woman behind, nor is empty vase type of woman he needs is like-minded, spiritual resonance confidant type wife.

These three words are easy to blurt out silly woman, as a woman, if only to win the men's willful selfishness sympathy, then reap the love can not be considered for love. On any given day, to maintain personal charm, know how to do is the right choice, this is the fundamental policy for love.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 08:19 , Processed in 0.031955 second(s), 23 queries .