積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2014-11-23 22:02:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
1.        Would you like to improve your photography skills
你想提高你的摄影技巧么?

2.        I ' d pick his brains in bed every night
他每晚都会在床上教我点摄影技巧

3.        2 june 1957 . 8 . though some photographic effects appear simple to produce , the practice needed an elaborate process
8 .一些摄影技巧的原理其实简单,实行起来还是很花心思和功夫的。

4.        This is my mom and most people . these people want memories , as opposed to photographs or cameras
这是说我妈以及大多数的人。这些人只是想保留些回忆,而对摄影技巧或相机设备没兴趣。

5.        I tell people you don ' t need to know anything about photography , you just need to know what makes a great photograph
我认为别去管什么摄影技巧,你只要知道怎么样算是一张好照片就行了。

6.        Flying over the earth at eight kilometers a second , chiao need to perfect his technique in order to take such a detailed picture
焦立中需要掌握不断改进摄影技巧,才能在以每秒8公里的速度掠过地球的空间站上拍到这如同地图一样清晰的照片。

7.        His stylistic and formic compositions have laid the foundation for many film directors to come and his cinematographic techniques being studied again and again
他极其风格化和形式主义的构图,成为很多下一辈导演仿效发展的基础其摄影技巧,更受到后世反覆研究。

8.        Lange decided at 18 that she wanted to be a photographer and began learning the skill through classes and apprenticeships , in which she worked with other photographers to learn her craft
18岁大时,兰格即决定她要成为摄影师并经由课程及与其他摄影师一起工作来学习摄影技巧及锻?她的摄影技术。

9.        This workshop will bring you closer to the various facets of the performing arts through stage photography . you will not only get to learn the fundamental skills but go behind the scenes into the action
学员将学习到基本摄影技巧,并有机会穿梭台前幕后,以照相机捕捉表演者的一举一动,创作出具个人风格的摄影作品。

10.        My first visual inspirations were looking through my older brothers photography magazines . these magazines showed many different techniques which gave me insight to all sorts of possibilities
第一次感受到视觉上的灵感火花是我翻看我的哥哥们的摄影杂志,这些杂志展示了众多不同的摄影技巧,开阔了我的眼界,让我意识到各种拍摄的可能性。

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2014-11-23 22:04:52 | 顯示全部樓層
        11.        Some days ago , a renowned ukrainian photographer displayed his underwater photography to throngs of photographic fans in zhuhai by “ dancing with a 3 . 2 - meter - shark ” in the water world of new yuan ming palace
日前,一位来自乌克兰的著名摄影师在圆明新园海底世界与一条全长3 . 2米的大鲨鱼一起"翩翩起舞" ,给珠海众多摄影爱好者展示了他的水下摄影技巧。

12.        The two - day workshop was held in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere . the main topics addressed included composition in video filming , news gathering , photography and video editing , along with practical sessions in news photography and editing
二天的研习活动在轻松欢乐的气氛中进行,主要的课程内容包括:电视摄影构图新闻采访摄影技巧拍摄后剪辑技巧以及采访摄影实习和剪辑实习等。

13.        This visually stunning 3part bbc series frees viewers from the shackles of time , and manipulates time via computer graphics and special camera techniques to give viewers fresh insight into our world and the dynamic nature of how time affects our lives
Bbc制作一共三集的节目,让观众摆脱时间的枷锁,利用电脑图像及特殊摄影技巧让观众设想时间如何影响我们的生活,使我们对世界以及大自然的力量有新的看法。

14.        The 1997 astrocalendar features a lot of fasinating photos and has an extensive coverage of astrophotographic skills ranging from lunar surface magnification , solar and lunar eclipses , nebulae and clusters , star trails as well as stationary and guided photography
介绍各种不同的天文摄影技巧,例如月面放大日月食星云星图星流迹固定及追踪摄影等,更选辑多幅曾参加太空馆主办的天文摄影比赛的优秀作品。

15.        The 1997 astrocalendar features a lot of fasinating photos and has an extensive coverage of astrophotographic skills ranging from lunar surface magnification , solar and lunar eclipses , nebulae and clusters , star trails as well as stationary and guided photography
介绍各种不同的天文摄影技巧,例如月面放大、日月食、星云、星图、星流迹、固定及追踪摄影等,更选辑多幅曾参加太空馆主办的天文摄影比赛的优秀作品。

16.        During the three days , a schedule of live performances and demonstrations by well - qualified instructors of scs was open to public viewing . they included chinese classical music , brain gym , qi gong , the art of paper - cutting , special photographic techniques and computer animation techniques . these were practical ways of bringing the schools spirit of learning into the community
为期三天的展览设有精采表演,由学院资深导师及专人表演中乐、健脑操、气功、剪纸艺术、特别摄影技巧、及介绍运用电脑自动化技术将动画内的角色变得立体化的方法等,将终身学习的精神带到社区每一个角落。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 14:29 , Processed in 0.049935 second(s), 23 queries .