主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2014-11-24 13:52:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Women have the courage to say "no"
Many young women, often encountered the following situations:
Colleague often you feel pinching, Rumpus, you always have to eat humble pie, not quiet about it; when you talk about objects, obviously you are not satisfied with, but, bowing to pressure from friends and family, or is afraid of hurting the other person's self-esteem, you've been hesitant, not say "break up". To friends or colleagues tell you to do something inside of you, reluctantly, but didn't have the courage to say "no"; had disputes with the others, in fact, is the other party's fault, but you let each other's accusations without any justification and rebuttal.
Has these situation exists of girls, is a lack self advocated and refused to courage of people its causes may is children period you parents of correctional way improper, they too with stereotype of gender role to requirements you himself, everything are requirements you has a "girl like", and like a girls as obedient; or is in inside in the lack a real of confident, over time, on formed has resigned of soft due to. And fear others of criticism and refused to weak character now, I to you introduced a small of psychological training, help you exercise achieved self main independent of Zhang of capacity, enhanced refused to others not reasonable requirements of courage, became a unique personality of young women this psychological training requirements you find a companion, you and she relative and sat, then you with newspaper rubbing into mission to other chest threw, and loudly shout "not".
If find not to suitable of companion, you also can painting a usually most can't refused to of people of portrait, put in opposite of Chair Shang, then again for above practice initially, despite you best shout and made action, is always is hesitant and clumsy usually more cowardice of this tendencies on more serious but through a time of training, help you exercise achieved self main independent of Zhang of capacity, enhanced refused to others not reasonable requirements of courage, became a unique personality of young women this psychological training requirements you find a companion, You and she sat opposite each other, and then you crumple the newspaper to their chests thrown, and shouted "no".
女人要勇敢的說“不許多年輕的女性,經常遇到以下這些情況:
一位同事經常對你摸摸捏捏,動手動腳,可對此你總是忍氣吞聲、不敢聲張;在談對象時,明明你對對方不滿意,但迫於親朋好友的壓力,或者是怕傷了對方的自尊心,你一直猶猶豫豫,說不出“分手”的話。 來朋友或同事讓你去做一件事,你內心裡極不情願,卻沒有勇氣說個“不”字;與別人發生了矛盾糾紛,實際上是對方的錯,可你卻聽憑對方的指責而沒有進行任何辯解與反駁。
有這些情況存在的女孩子,是一個缺乏自我主張和拒絕勇氣的人其原因可能在於孩童時期你父母的教養方式不當,他們過於用刻板的性別角色來要求你自己,凡事都要求你有個“女孩樣兒”、像個女孩子那樣聽話;或者是在內心中缺乏一種真正的自信,久而久之,就形成了逆來順受的軟因。 而害怕他人的非議與拒絕弱性格現在,我給你介紹一個小小的心理訓練,幫你鍛煉實現自我主自主的張的能力,增強拒絕他人不合理要求的勇氣,成為一個獨有個性的年輕女性這個心理訓練要求你找一個同伴,你與她相對而坐,然後你用報紙揉成團向對方胸部投擲,並大聲呼喊“不​​”。
如果找不到合適的同伴,你也可畫一個平時最不敢拒絕的人的畫像,放在對面的椅子上,而後再進行上述練習起初,儘管你竭盡全力呼喊並做出動作,卻總是顯得猶豫不決和笨拙平時越怯懦的這種傾向就越嚴重但是通過一段時間的訓練,幫你鍛煉實現自我主自主的張的能力,增強拒絕他人不合理要求的勇氣,成為一個獨有個性的年輕女性這個心理訓練要求你找一個同伴,你與她相對而坐,然後你用報紙揉成團向對方胸部投擲,並大聲呼喊“不​​”。

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2014-11-24 22:28:27 | 顯示全部樓層
Women have the courage to say "no"  English + 中文

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2018-4-4 16:05:22 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 geolar 於 2018-4-4 16:09 編輯

I don't want to be just physically, I like him, but it looks like he hasn't wanted to settle down yet. I think it's also about going to gunshot someone. Of course, he is very handsome, quite a lot of girls like it, I am very confused,
and I know that even if I have to work hard together, I may not be able to see him.
Originally, some text messages that weren’t available some time ago, had recently faded,
and I’m not aware of any reason to talk about him except to talk about the cannon and be able to talk to him.
I also do not know how to recover the prodigal son's heart. . Especially the handsome prodigal son. . .
He also told me that when he had a girlfriend, he was very specific. . . . There have been several girlfriends,
and she is single now, and she is still saying that she is waiting for a female student in her student days.
The girl is going abroad to study. Well, I know that maybe my appearance is even worse than the standard in his mind.
I don't know if I have the chance to be his girlfriend. He is the kind of person whose anger and anger will not be exposed,
so even if they occasionally eat together It is also difficult to read his heart. We are all 20 years old, about 25 years old.
However, although he was really good in appearance and height, he occasionally made me look wretched and shaggy. . .
Let me think that he was no different from WSN at that time!
不想只是肉體關係,挺喜歡他的,但是貌似他還沒想安定下來,我想應該也是有在跟別人約炮吧。當然他挺帥的,
挺多女孩喜歡的,我很迷惘,我知道即使費勁九牛二虎之力在一起了我也不一定能看住他。
  本來前一段時間還有的沒的短信來回聊幾句,最近淡了,也不知道除了談約炮這種爛事還有什麼理由能夠和他說話,能夠和他接近。
  也根本不知道怎麼去收回浪子的心。 。特別是帥氣的浪子。 。 。
  他還跟我說過他有女朋友的時候就很專一云雲。 。 。 。女朋友有過幾個吧,現在單身,
然後還在說現在在等一個學生時代的女同學,那女孩出國讀書中。好吧,我知道也許我的長相離他心目中的標準還差一點,
我也不知道我有沒有機會成為他女朋友,他是那種喜怒不會外露的人,所以即使偶爾在一起吃飯也很難去讀懂他內心。
我們都20來歲吧,25歲左右。不過話說雖然他外形和身高真的不錯,但是他偶爾對我那種猥瑣的眼神和毛手毛腳。 。 。
讓我覺得他那個時候和WSN沒什麼區別!

主題

帖子

積分

管理员

積分
發表於 2018-4-4 16:11:11 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2018-4-4 17:19:09 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2018-7-17 10:30:01 | 顯示全部樓層
在分手當口大喊「你浪費了我的時間」的愛情,通常都經過很長時間的「拖命」,愛情還沒死,但已經不會痊癒,愛情還沒斷氣,但已經沒有戀愛品質。

我們都知道,戀愛是沒有保證成功的。

我們都以為自己很理智,我們都以為自己可以接受任何結果,在戀愛之前,我們都能講一些「不在乎天長地久,只在乎曾經擁有」還是「愛情不能勉強」之類超然的鬼話。

可是,當真正面臨分手時,唉唷,我們都變了。

為什麼會變了?不是我們一開始時的理智都是騙人,而是對方實在是太超過了!

我不是不能接受他有別的選擇,可是「他為什麼不早點告訴我」?

我知道他有權利奉行不婚主義,可是「他為什麼不直接告訴我」?

其實我本來是個很冷靜、很開明、很理智、很超然的人,現在會哭會鬧會不甘願會潑婦罵街,都是因為「他不早點直接告訴我,浪費了我寶貴的時間」?

那好吧,到底是要多早才叫早?多直接才叫直接?

我曾經在一本書上看過一段話,詳細內容不記得了,但大意是說,過度強調自己喜歡講明白說清楚、討厭迂迴暗示的人,不是個性坦誠、不是心直口快,而是缺乏人際交往的能耐。

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2018-7-17 10:30:16 | 顯示全部樓層
當時看完,我其實略為傻眼,心想什麼時候我述我心的坦誠,變成缺乏交際能力了?難道我們應該要學會心機手段,還是什麼詐騙話術嗎?

可是仔細想想卻發現這其實不是沒有道理,人活在世上,要是事事都直接講,那還不早打起來嗎?

編輯退我稿子時,理由可能是「最近稿擠」、「風格不適」,總之不會直說「妳這稿子寫得很爛」;

妳蹺班時,理由可能是「生理假」、「頭昏肚痛」,總之不會直接說「老子昨晚喝到4點現在只想睡覺」。

總之做人處世的原則從來都不是有話直說,而是骨子裡心知肚明、臉面上世界和平,你給我面子,我給你下台階,大家不要撕破臉,一切心照不宣。

更何況,女人哪有遲鈍到他不直說,妳就感覺不到的地步呢?

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:21 , Processed in 0.056666 second(s), 26 queries .