[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2014-12-11 10:30:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I live a rough life!

I'm a 13 year old girl and I live a rough life. My parents divorced in 2012 because my dad was unreliable and a gambler. He often stole my mum's money and it drove her crazy. My mum works had to raise me and my 3 year old brother. I love him lots but sometimes I regret the things I do to him. I don't torture him or whip him or burn him. I just sometimes ignore him and get really angry at him and yell in his face. I feel sorry for him after it happens because he runs off and cries.

My mum and I have an On/Off Relationship. My mum reminds me of my dad when I was little and even now. My dad used to yell really bad at me for no reason. I would always cry myself to sleep. My mum is like that sometimes. Sure I spend a lot of time on the internet and don't really pay attention to my studies. That makes her mad.

She would yell at me and I would talk back and try to defend myself but it would backfire most times. She would not talk to me for a few days but she would get over it. I try to apologise to her but she would always say I do that every time but still don't change. I just don't get why parents yell at their children so bad!

My mum once got her slipper and whacked me or pinch me so hard I would get a purple bruise. But I try to make it up to her. I just wish she would respect me more when we fight.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2017-12-8 20:10:55 | 顯示全部樓層
I live a rough life!  English Forum + Adult sexstories

我過著艱苦的生活!

我是一個13歲的女孩,我過著艱苦的生活。我父母在2012年離婚,因為我父親是不可靠的賭徒。他經常偷走我媽媽的錢,讓她瘋了。我媽媽的作品不得不撫養我和我三歲的哥哥。我愛他很多,但有時我會後悔我對他做的事情。我不折磨他,鞭打他或燒他。我有時候會忽略他,對他生氣,並在他的臉上大喊。事情發生後,我為他感到難過,因為他跑了起來,哭了起來。

我媽媽和我有一個開/關關係。當我小時候,甚至現在,我的媽媽都想起了我的父親。我父親過去常常毫無理由地大叫我。我會永遠哭泣自己睡覺。我媽媽有時候就是這樣當然我在互聯網上花了很多時間,並沒有真正關注我的學習。這讓她發瘋。

她會罵我,我會回來,並試圖捍衛自己,但它會多數適得其反。她幾天不會跟我說話,但她會克服的。我試圖向她道歉,但她總是會說我每次都這樣做,但是還是不要改變。我只是不明白為什麼父母對他們的孩子如此糟糕!

我的媽媽曾經拿過她的拖鞋,狠狠地揍我,或者狠狠的掐我,我會得紫色的傷痕。但是我想盡力彌補她。我只是希望當我們戰鬥的時候她會更加尊重我。

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2019-11-8 18:18:53 | 顯示全部樓層
I live a rough life!  English Forum + Adult sexstories
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:17 , Processed in 0.034926 second(s), 23 queries .