[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2015-1-4 12:26:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Amazing while it lasted

My first real kiss actually happened a few days ago. It was with my best friend's sister.

Me my mate and my other mate were watching movies in the lounge past midnight and his lil sis (1 yr younger than me---i'm 15) came out to watch with us because it was too loud since her room is next to the lounge. I went and got a drink to return seeing that she had stolen my seat so I said "fine I'll steal ur bed hahaha".

After a while my friends fell asleep so she returned to her room. She lay on the bed with me and we had sort of a poking war which then turned into us sorta rubbing and squeezing each other's waists (since we were lying sideways). Whenever I would poke her she would do the cutest little laugh and move closer to me. Eventually we ended up hugging and soon after that we both slowly went for it. It started as a few little pecks on the lips then went into passionate kissing. After a few minutes we would laugh and go back into it.

It was the best day of my life so far, but I found out she still has feelings for her old boyfriend... So I'm kinda all cut up now. I think I love her. She says she thinks of me as a brother but I mean who kisses their brother like that?

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 18:40 , Processed in 0.031337 second(s), 23 queries .