[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2015-3-13 22:15:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Bi? Lesbian? Going crazy.
Okay so idk how to really start. I'm a typical teen girl who has crushes on guys etc.

I had a best friend. Me & her were very very close & we just kept getting closer. We got drunk one night & we got all crazy & all i know is that we started making out like crazy. She acted as if nothing happened but i couldn't stop thinking about. It was just the most exciting thing

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-3-13 22:16:09 | 顯示全部樓層
After that long story short we became even closer & i realised i was like so in love with her. I told her & she ended up telling me she felt it too. So we flirted and kissed on the lips. All girls do that but obviously it would be different if you're in love. It was probably the one thing i'd look forward to.

Anyway i'm getting too carried away. She had boyfriends & she was really straight & she always wanted me to get with guys too but i would get so annoyed. Thing is, she would get jealous if i talked to any other girls in more than a friendship sorta way.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-3-13 22:16:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Now we don't talk. It's been ages. But now it's not just her, it's like ever since then i'm just pushing guys away. I genuinely thought it was a stage but now i'm so confused.

I have a religious background. My parents could never accept me like that & all my other friends wouldn't be so friendly about it. But i know i'm 100% into girls more than guys. I'm still like attracted to guys but not as much as girls.

Idk what to do. I'm just going crazy. All these feelings & emotions. The one person i could talk to about it isn't even in my life anymore.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:47 , Processed in 0.028690 second(s), 23 queries .