Sexstory: Naughty girlfriend

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-5-7 23:23:57 | 顯示全部樓層
I went upstairs and cleaned my face of the cum before it dried and brushed out my hair, before crawling into bed. My butt was still a little sore, but not too bad. The door opened a couple of minutes later. James carried a tray with a large serving of tiramisu, a glass of milk, and one of my pain killers. He set the tray on the night stand.

“Here you go, sweetheart,” he said as he fed me a spoonful of tiramisu. It tasted as good as I’d hoped. He handed me the glass of milk. After a couple of sips, he held the glass while I took my pill – and then waited as I washed it down with the rest of the milk. As he set the glass back on the tray, I looked at the plate piled with tiramisu.

“That’s an awful lot of tiramisu, Sweetheart.”

He lowered the comforter to my waist, and picked up a finger full of the dessert. He traced it across along my right breast and over my nipple, leaving a trail of tiramisu. He smiled up at me as he lowered his head toward my breast. “I thought we could work off the calories somehow, pet.”

His tongue followed the tiramisu down my breast, til he reached my nipple and traced his tongue around it. I rested my head back on the headboard, and moaned. Next, his finger started higher, at my neck, and ran down along my left breast before circling the nipple. When he started to nibble the tiramisu from my neck, I caressed the back of his head with my hand.

I slid down on the bed, turning my face to kiss him, as I drew him down with me. His mouth followed the line of tiramisu, and he sucked on my breast as he fondled the other to my left between his thumb and forefinger. He pulled the comforter off, as he kissed and licked his way down to my stomach, before setting the plate on my belly. He grinned and waggled his eyebrows at me. “Good thing I shaved you last night, pet, or this could get even messier.” I laughed, as he ran his right hand down the inside of my right thigh, drawing it from the left. He started by spreading tiramisu across my mound, and then down my lips. He crawled between my legs, forcing me – well, not unhappily so – to spread my legs farther. The next glob of the dessert was placed on my clit (and it was COLD!) and then more spread along the inside of my lips.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-5-7 23:24:38 | 顯示全部樓層
I wiggled.

He started to lick the sweetness from across my mound, then my outer lips. I trembled as he began to lick my inner lips and across my clit. He licked over and over, until I was quivering. “Cum for me baby.”

He wrapped his lips around my clit, and then lightly scraped his teeth – “Ooooooh God, James!!!” I was yelling, as I came. He continued to lick tiramisu and my cum from me, moaning as I moaned. As I stopped trembling, James crawled up my body, kissing lightly, til he pressed his lips to mine. Our tongues danced together, as he looked into my eyes.

I pressed my left hand gently against his chest, and turned and lowered him to his back, as the kiss continued. Breaking the kiss, I looked over at the nightstand and grinned broadly down at him. “My turn for tiramisu, now.”

“Hmmm, did I leave enough?”

I giggled. “I’ll spread it thin, darling.”

I took a finger full of tiramisu and stroked it across his cheek, and then his nose, and kissed it off. I traced his lips, first with my finger and then with my tongue. He parted his lips and swallowed my tongue into his mouth, as he ran his hands up and down my back. I traced with my finger from his mouth, over his throat and chest, and followed it with my tongue. Next, I laid my head on his stomach, as I traced up and down his cock with fingers full of tiramisu. Finally, I took the hand full of remaining dessert, and fondled his balls within my hand. I sat up, looking at him, as I began to lick the remaining from my hand, paying particular attention to sucking each finger clean.

“Tease. You little tease.” I smiled very widely at him, as I smacked my fingers.

Fingers clean, I laid down between his legs, and began to lick his balls clean. I started by using the only the tip to draw off small stripes of the cream from his balls, before using the flat of my tongue to thoroughly clean him. Next, the tip of my tongue ran along the underside of my cock, tapping along the vein. When I reached the final inches at the head of his cock, I nibbled along the underside, careful to get as much of the dessert as possible. I continued my nibbles and licks all around the sides of his cock, and then circled the head, with my tongue. He was thrusting his hips up toward my mouth.

I looked up into his eyes, smiled and sucked him into my mouth. My lips tight around his cock, I lowered my mouth onto him, until he tapped my throat – but he knows my games, and thrust quickly into my throat. I moaned around him as I lowered my mouth with him, pressing my nose to him. I moved slightly up and down, keeping him in my throat while I traced my tongue along the underside of his cock.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-5-7 23:25:27 | 顯示全部樓層
He reached down and grabbed the hair at either side of my head, and started to thrust in and out of my mouth. “I’m going to cum now, sweet pet. Drink my cum for me.”

I meant to say, “I intend to,” but of course it came out more like “Mmmmy mmimenn mooo”. He groaned, and shot his cum into my mouth, as I swallowed. MMmmmm.

“My god, sweetheart, when you talk around my cock, I can’t hold back any longer.” I didn’t talk now, because I was licking his still hard cock clean. “Baby, would you be disappointed if I didn’t keep my promise from before dinner?”

I set the dessert plate on the night stand, and rolled onto my back, next to James. “Promise, Sir? I don’t recall one.”

“Yes, I said I’d take you from behind, darling.”

“Oh. Yes, I remember. Oh. Well, if you’d rather not, Sir, I guess it is late.”

He sat up, and turned to face me. “Well, I suppose, but mostly because,” he stroked my hair off my face, “I want to look into your eyes.”

I smiled up at him, as he moved the head of his cock up and down my wetness, before plunging it into my hole. “Oh YES,” I yelled. I tightened my pussy muscles around him, trying to hold him within me, as he thrust in and out of my cunt.

“Yes, baby, squeeze my cock in your tight pussy,” he growled, as he ground his hips into mine. I wrapped my left arm around him, hugging him to me, as I felt the orgasm build.

“I’m going to cum, Sir.”

“Not yet, baby. Ask nicely.” He thrust into me harder.

“Please Sir, I want to cu- uh- uh- ummmm.”

“That was better. Cum with me, baby. NOW!” He reached out and slightly twisted my nipple as I rolled my head back and let the waves wash over me. My pussy throbbed around his cock.

“Oh, James, YES!!!!” He continued thrusting as his cum shot into me and as his tongue thrust into my mouth. As he drew back, pulling from my pussy, he again brushed the hair from my face, and bent forward and tenderly kissed me, as he lifted me back in his arms to hug me.

“Thank you for the dessert, sweetheart. It was marvelous.”

How lucky I am to be the one in his arms.

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2015-5-10 15:27:43 | 顯示全部樓層
小點空閒都沒法閱讀完,太長!
睇完好似我名字.....exciting

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2015-5-21 13:08:37 | 顯示全部樓層
Really Naughty !!

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2016-5-23 20:51:38 | 顯示全部樓層

“Thank you for the dessert, sweetheart. It was marvelous.”

How lucky I am to be the one in his arms.

“謝謝你的甜點,親愛的。這是了不起的。“

我是多麼幸運成為一個在他的懷裡。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 13:46 , Processed in 0.032381 second(s), 20 queries .