A Mother's Love

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2015-5-10 10:21:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I have a 16yr old daughter, Mykayla, and she is truly my guiding light. I thank God for blessing me with such an amazing person.
I'm a single mother and before our mother/grandmother passed away we all lived together and this was all my daughter knew until my craniotomy.
She's been living with her godparents whom are also my best friends since my operation as I was still in the hospital when school started that year.
The original plan was for me to move closer but I'm not able because I'm disabled and receive benefits.
While I know she's thriving and happy being with them, I still want her to come home, but the bigger picture is for her to have a happy high school life with extracurricular activities, great friends/memories and not worry so much about me she feels she needs to be home to care for me.
I miss her so much; I've made it very clear she can come back home any time.
As long as she's being well-cared for and happy, I'm happy but believe me, when I say, "If something were to happen to my baby girl or anything to make her feel unsafe, there will be "HE**" to pay."
Mykayla knows I'll be there no matter the circumstance.
"A Mother's Love Never Ends" is a lovely poem and has effected me in ways you can't imagine.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2015-5-20 13:27:24 | 顯示全部樓層
May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have Gods best in everything
Happy BirthDay!

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 18:55 , Processed in 0.033571 second(s), 23 queries .