Anger Poems .......

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
發表於 2015-8-9 21:47:41 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
My story starts when my mom let our step-dad mentally abuse me, beat my older sister and molest my younger sister. I had a nervous breakdown at age 15. My mother lives life in compete mode. If I did it she did it better. That includes medical issues. The cake though is that she keeps saying my husband touched our granddaughter when it was proven he didn't as well as the parents revealing they were mistaken. She cannot remember our childhood as she has blocked it out of her mind. I believe the stress caused my husbands immune system to lower and now he is battling non Hodgkin's lymphoma. Triple hit which has devastating odds. She didn't cause the cancer but the stress made it worse. MOMS- just love your kids and who they choose to love. It's not a competition on who can love me more.

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-8-9 21:48:05 | 顯示全部樓層
My mum had a terrible life herself, her dad was violent and drunk and her mum didn't care for and protect her. She left home by 11. When she had her babies she loved them until she began to find life with us stressful. She started drinking and smoking dope every day and that's when she started yelling and getting really violent with dad and us. She got so bad that once she pulled a knife and threatened to kill herself then my dad. The police came and now she has left us and we don't really see her much. I feel empty and sad without my mum. I love her and wish she would stop using drugs and get help for her emotions.

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-8-9 21:48:56 | 顯示全部樓層
I know how you feel except my mother left me when I was 11 but now I am 13. She did drugs and tried to pay me with nice things so I would love her and that I would not find out the truth about her. The thing is I don't miss her any more. She would lie and steal. I don't think she loved me that much because she smoked when I was in her stomach. I could of died, or been defected, I wondered if she even cared about my health or if she even wanted me. I am fine now I go to a regular school, I live with my dad and brother with my dad's girlfriend. But I have a half brother living some were, I wonder If he remembers me? Anyway do not speak of this to anyone except yourself.

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-8-9 21:49:23 | 顯示全部樓層
This poem really touched me. My mom never really left us, but that's because while we were growing up she was too drunk to care. Later she gave up drinking but then became so self obsessed. It's always been like I'm the parent and she's the kid who needs pampering to every whim. I grew up learning that it was wrong of me to leave her so today at the age of 48, even though I'm married and have a child. (To whom my kid says, I'm a fantastic mum) however hard I try she is always my first priority. She always tells me she loves her eldest son and I don't mean anything to her. Thank god she loves my child. I'm always supposed to feel sorry for all her problems in life.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 18:53 , Processed in 0.030494 second(s), 23 queries .