主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
發表於 2015-8-9 22:05:02 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 beko 於 2015-8-9 22:07 編輯

I miss you poems

My classmate. I lost her for ever. I am a programmer. I just wish I could program my love a happy ending. She was a light shone for 6 years but left its luminance there. From 2009 to 2014.
Sister, lover, daughter, beloved and an inexhaustible stock of laugh and. Life.
Last time when we met she cleansed an apple for me, believe me love is real, I thought if I couldn't see her again. She helped me almost over 100 times. I swear to you, I still don't know if you loved me.
I just want to tell you that sometime I weep bitterly sitting on same bench. She never died it's just that she wanted to know if I missed her. I just can't imagine weeping her. If you ever come back and read it know that I am single and will leave so, just like you. Hey it's raining outside. Hey it's raining on my cheeks. Hey I miss you.
by Alde

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-8-9 22:05:35 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 beko 於 2015-8-9 22:07 編輯

17 years I met someone very special I fell in love for the first time, but I made a mistake and let her go. I regretted making that mistake all these years. Throughout the years I was married 5 years had 2 kids, but that special someone from 17 years ago I never forgot about. Every now and then throughout the years we would talk to each other my heart can't stop loving her. It's hard but I'm willing to do what it takes to have her back in my life. I've come to realize that she is the only woman that can make me happy. I still believe until this day that she is my soulmate, but throughout the years she got married, divorced, kids and a bad relationship. But just recently we got back in contact with each other and my heart still deeply loves this woman.by Marco

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-8-9 22:06:23 | 顯示全部樓層
I first spoke to him about two years ago. He is my first and only love, and is my high school sweetheart. He is very far away right now, and it kills me to know that I cannot even hold his hand. I miss my boyfriend so much; he tells me he loves me and wants to marry me. My parents won't let me speak to him any longer, because apparently he is destructive to my personality. I feel like the Juliette to his Romeo, and he doesn't realize how often I cry for him. I wish things were simple.
by Arabell

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-8-9 22:08:21 | 顯示全部樓層
It's been three going to four years. Though it's been years, you've never been out of my mind, my heart, my everything. Though you thought I've moved on, having boyfriends and so, but all was just cover. Nobody knows that all along, you were the only one in my heart. I remembered all our good and bad times together. But I doubt you would. It's been a good 1 year since I last saw you. I thought your appearance won't affect me anymore, but at that moment when you appeared, I then realized I was totally wrong. My mind went real blank and my heart was all messed up. But yet, I've to show you that I'm not by smiling to you and walked away as if we don't know each other. That was the part that hurt me the most. I've turned in to a heartless girl. I am afraid to get serious in relationship. You made me fall so hard and I still can't get up. If time could turn back, I'll choose the same path again, but I'll make sure our outcome isn't like now.. I miss you, still. As strong as before.
by Shirley

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 22:44 , Processed in 0.030254 second(s), 23 queries .