Joke- a bee in my vagina

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2015-9-9 15:56:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
One day a young man and woman were in their bedroom making love.  All of a sudden a bumble bee entered the bedroom window.  As the young lady parted her legs the bee entered her vagina.  The woman started screaming "Oh my god, help me, there's a bee in my vagina!"  The husband immediately took her to the local doctor and explained the situation. The doctor thought for a moment and said "Hmm, tricky situation. But I have a solution to the problem if young sir would permit."  The husband being very concerned agreed that the doctor could use whatever method to get the bee out of his wife's vagina.  The doctor said "OK, what I'm gonna do is rub some honey over the top of my penis and insert it into your wife's vagina. When I feel the bee getting closer to the tip of my penis I shall withdraw it and the bee should hopefully follow my penis out of your wife's vagina.
The husband nodded and gave his approval. The young lady said "Yes, Yes, whatever, just get on with it." So the doctor, after covering the tip of his penis with honey, inserted it into the young lady's vagina.  After a few gentle strokes, the doctor said, "I don't think the bee has noticed the honey yet. Perhaps I should go a bit deeper."  So the doctor went deeper and deeper.  After a while the doctor began shafting the young lady very hard indeed. The young lady began to quiver with excitement.  She began to moan and groan aloud.
The doctor, concentrating very hard, looked like he was enjoying himself, he then put his hands on the young lady's breasts and started making loud noises. The husband at this point suddenly became very annoyed and shouted, "Now wait a minute! What the Hell do you think you're doing?"  The doctor, still concentrating, replied, "Change of plan. I'm gonna drown the bastard!"

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
發表於 2015-9-9 20:35:54 | 顯示全部樓層
好易笑壞人!

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2016-6-9 15:14:58 | 顯示全部樓層
I've Just Bitten My Tongue        

"Are we poisonous?" the young snake asked his mother.

"Yes, dear," she replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Cause I've just bitten my tongue!"

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
發表於 2016-7-28 22:03:27 | 顯示全部樓層
有一天,一個年輕的男人和女人們在臥室裡做愛。突然一個大黃蜂的進入臥室的窗戶。作為年輕的女士分開她的腿蜂進入她的陰道。女人開始尖叫“哦,我的上帝,救救我,有一個在我的陰道蜜蜂!”丈夫立即帶她到當地醫生說明了情況。醫生想了一會兒,說:“嗯,棘手的情況,但我有一個解決問題的辦法,如果年輕的先生將允許”。丈夫被非常關注同意,醫生可以使用任何方法來獲取蜜蜂從妻子的陰道。醫生說:“好吧,我該怎麼做的就是擦一些蜂蜜在我的陰莖頂部 , 並將其插入到你妻子的陰道。當我覺得蜜蜂越來越接近我的陰莖頭的時候,我就撤回它和蜂應該有希望按照我的陰莖從你妻子的陰道拖出
丈夫點點頭,給了他的批准。這位年輕的女士說:“是的,是的,不管,剛上車吧。”所以,醫生,包括他的陰莖頭與蜂蜜後,其插入到了小姐的陰道。一些溫和的筆後,醫生說,“我不認為蜜蜂已經注意到蜂蜜呢。也許我應該去深一點。”因此醫生去越陷越深。過了一會兒,醫生開始軸系的小姐很艱難的。這位年輕的女士開始興奮地顫抖。她開始呻吟,大聲呻吟。
醫生,集中很辛苦,看上去他很享受自己,然後他把他的手放在年輕婦女的乳房,並開始做大聲喧嘩。此時的丈夫突然變得非常惱火,大聲喊道:“等一下!地獄做你認為你在做什麼?”醫生,還是注意力不集中,回答說:“計劃的變化。我會淹死的混蛋!”

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
發表於 2016-7-28 22:09:20 | 顯示全部樓層
結果是否淹死了那混蛋蜜蜂呢?

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2016-8-20 12:41:46 | 顯示全部樓層
You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!"
That's Direct Marketing

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.
One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says,
"He's very rich. Marry him."
That's Advertising.

You go up to her and get her telephone number.
The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me."
That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
You get up and straighten your tie; you walk up to her and pour her a drink.
You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm very rich "Will you marry me?"
That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
She walks up to you and says, "You are very rich...?
That's Brand Recognition.

You go up to her and say, "I'm rich.
Marry me" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
That's Customer Feedback

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 16:17 , Processed in 0.047196 second(s), 23 queries .