[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2016-4-10 16:27:58 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 seasea 於 2016-4-10 16:29 編輯

Khloe Kardashian recently revealed that she's been engaged in an, er, alternative form of exercise—or,
should we say, sexercise?

Calories burn during Sex  Sexstories (adult only)

“I’m all about having fun with fitness and it's the best way to stay motivated to work out. I had my team put together a list of sex positions that burn the most calories, because what's more fun than getting down??? LOL,” she wrote on her website. She claimed that 15 minutes of missionary burns 40 calories, though she's not a fan of the position herself.

So, can sex actually be used as a form of exercise? It is a physical activity, after all.

According to Antony Karelis, a professor of exercise science at the University of Quebec at Montreal who recently conducted a study on this very topic, Kardashian's numbers aren't too far off. While he didn't look into positions, he found that generally, women can multiply the amount of time they spend having sex by 3.1 to determine how many calories it burns. Sex lasts 5.4 minutes on average, so that would be about 17 calories burned, but that's not including foreplay. Karelis's study, which had couples wear Fitbit-like devices during the entire session including foreplay, found that it lasted about 25 minutes on average, burning 69 calories for women and 100 for men. Hey, that's almost as much as walking a mile!

If that's not enough, Karelis said, "the use of caffeine, alcohol, or drugs may increase the number of calories that are burned during sex," though this hasn't been studied directly. Either way, there are plenty of other reasons to have sex, but this effect is definitely an added bonus.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2016-4-10 16:42:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Oh...I like red hair - girls !
Calories burn during Sex  Sexstories (adult only)

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2016-5-23 20:41:55 | 顯示全部樓層
如果這還不夠,Karelis說,“利用咖啡因,酒精或藥物可能會增加在性交過程中消耗的卡路里數,”雖然這並沒有直接的影響。無論哪種方式,有很多其他原因發生性關係,但這種影響絕對是一個額外的好處。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 13:17 , Processed in 0.039520 second(s), 26 queries .