Adventure with a nude teacher

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2017-9-22 19:20:41 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Adventure with a nude teacher  Sexstories (adult only)

Looking at the pictures of nude women on the site, I suddenly saw my first teacher. She still had very big beautiful boobs that made me mad at school. The bra didn’t suit her, as usual. In the pictures she had very erotic poses. That was a very hot woman. Her enormous breasts were shown from all the sides. In some pictures one can catch the idea of her masturbating. I could see that this naked woman loved the process. My beautiful teacher pinched herself to erect the nipples. Some pictures drew very erotic images in my imagination. I could see her nude on my dick and afterwards she helped herself to get the satisfaction. That nude big breasted beauty was always one of my sexiest dreams!

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-9-22 19:21:26 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2017-9-24 10:41:17 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 nagham 於 2017-9-24 10:44 編輯

Here even solo scenes do not tend to look completely softcore, as these playful babes never hesitate to put to use their fingers and toys to pleasure themselves. The erotic nudes here do not resemble beautiful but cold marble statues, they let you see more than their gorgeous bodies, and they do not try to shyly cover their most intimate parts too. Be ready to deal with hot-blooded women who have their needs and desires instead of some evanescent creatures. These adorable babes know that their perfectly build bodies are the instruments of pleasure, and they are quite able to play them. You will see the tender petals of their pink flowers swell and open up, their hardened nipples proudly stick out, their eyes close and their moans sound louder than the soft background music as they are nearing their big O. Sometimes the angle of the camera will make you feel as if you are sneak peeking on them or enjoying a rare fly-on-the-wall view while witnessing the release of intense sexual passion.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2017-9-24 10:42:31 | 顯示全部樓層
Be ready to see more than shy kisses and tentative embraces. These beautiful sapphic babes truly love each other, have hots for each other and get immense pleasure from touching, kissing and licking each other. When you see such kind of sensual worshipping, you understand that these lesbian babes are not acting on cam, they get really involved unable to control their bodily desires, reactions or responsiveness, they just let their passion rule the ball and get lost in the moments of sheer sensual bliss. Nothing looks sexier than sapphic love-making, and you will be thrilled with the action unfolding before your very eyes, from the soft girlie kisses, tender caresses and sensuous full-body exploration to heated pussy eating and fingering leading to more intense culminations that these lesbian babes could ever imagine.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2017-9-24 10:48:02 | 顯示全部樓層
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:46 , Processed in 0.041042 second(s), 26 queries .