帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2015-3-16 21:19:26 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最后由 vitaldd 于 2015-3-16 21:23 编辑

Joke: Elephant and ant got married  Jokes in English

When elephant and ant got married

An ant and an elephant got married, despite the best advice of their friends.
During their first intercourse the elephant suffered a heart attack and died.

"It's so bad.," said the ant, "five minutes of passion, and now I get to spend the rest of my life digging a grave."

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-3-16 21:20:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Difficult/ Easy questions
In one interview, the interviewer got impatient about one guy because he could answer all the questions so quickly and arrogantly.

"Tell me your choice," said he to the boy, "I shall either ask you ten easy questions or ONE real difficult. Think well before you make up your mind."

The boy thought for a while and said, "My choice is ONE real difficult question."

I "Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice!" said the man on the opposite side. Tell me: What comes first, Day or Night?"

The boy was jolted first but he waited for a while and said: "It's the DAY, sir."

"How??" the interviewer was smiling ("At last, I got you!" he said to himself.)

"Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!"

Admission for the course was thus secured.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-3-16 21:21:47 | 顯示全部樓層
Saving method Elephant and ant got married  Jokes in English
An uncle has been waiting for the bus at the bus stops. After few minutes, the bus arrives but did not stop at the bus stop. The uncle thought it will stop a bit further so he start running after the bus.

Unfortunately, the bus never stop. It keeps running. The uncle keeps following the bus until he realizes that he arrives home already.

The uncle is very happy that he can save a bit of money today. He happily told his wife "Honey, you know, today I ran after the bus until arriving home. I don't have to pay the bus fee"

"Stupid" instead of compliment, the wife surprisingly blames her husband. "Do you know how much you can save, if you ran after taxi!!"

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 16:27 , Processed in 0.037701 second(s), 26 queries .