發表於 2015-7-5 08:44:14 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
美男愛宠物狗不爱女友  English Forum + Adult sexstories

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-7-5 08:45:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Entitled 'Free to any willing home', the Craigslist ad describes the best and worse traits of his companion in a bid to best match her with a new owner.

Following his lengthy3farewell, the advert's real message is revealed at the end.

Not mincing his words, the man denounces his partner - describing her as a 'selfish, wicked, gold-digging girlfriend' and asks for her to be quickly re-homed.

In the opening line of the message, the man, who lives in the city of Roanoke, Virginia, outlines how his girlfriend does not like his pet dog Molly, before explaining a bit about her.

The advertisement which includes an adorable photo of Molly the beagle, goes through all her attributes in a frank manner.

'She is a purebred from a wealthy area and I have had her 4 years,' it states. 'She likes to play games. Not totally trained.'

'Has long hair so she's a little high maintenance, especially the nails, but she loves having them done.'

The man even admits how she 'stays up all night yapping but sleeps while I work'.

He goes on to highlight more of her positive characteristics as well as the potential problems she might bring to her new owners.

'Only eats the best, most expensive food. Will NEVER greet you at the door after a long day or give you unconditional love when you're down. Does not bite but she can be mean as hell!'

After all the description, the man's real message comes to fruition in the final sentence - revealing his decision to say goodbye to his girlfriend rather than his faithful hound.

He ends with: 'Come and get her! Me and my dog want her re-homed ASAP!!'

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:55 , Processed in 0.280538 second(s), 26 queries .