|
發表於 2019-9-13 17:18:25
|
顯示全部樓層
我中英數及格原因
那天上英文課的時候
老師放了首歌
Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life
中文名:人生總是美好的
Some things in life are bad,
生命裏有些事情很差
They can really make you mad,
真的會讓你發狂
Other things just make you swear and curse,
一些事會讓你發毒誓,下降頭
When you're chewing your life's gristle
當你嚼到這些生命的 "軟骨"
Don't grumble, give a whistle,
不要抱怨咬不動,吹個口哨吧。
And this'll help things turn out for the best,
這些都會幫助你變的更好
And.....
所以
Always look on the bright side of life.
看看事情的光明面
[whistling吹口哨]
Always look on the light side of life.
看看事情的光明面
[whistling]
看看事情的光明面
If life seems jolly rotten,
如果生命快樂消失
There's something you've forgotten,
有一些事情你可能忘了
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
那就是大笑微笑跳舞和唱歌
When you're feeling in the dumps,
當你覺得像個笨蛋
Don't be silly chumps.
不要就像個大頭呆
Just purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing.
厥起你的嘴唇來個口哨,就是這樣
And...
Always look on the bright side of life.
看看事情的光明面
[whistling吹口哨]
Always look on the right side of life,
[whistling]
For life is quite absurd
生命相當荒謬
And death's the final word.
死亡是我們最後一句台詞
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
你一定要面對"下臺一鞠躬"
Forget about your sin.
忘掉你犯的罪惡
Give the audience a grin.
給你的觀眾一個露齒的笑容
Enjoy it. It's your last chance, anyhow.
享受它。這是你最後的機會,無論如何
So,...
Always look on the bright side of life.
看看事情的光明面
[whistling吹口哨]
Always look on the right side of life,
[whistling]
Life's a piece of shit,
生命是大便
When you look at it.
當你仔細看他
Life's a laugh and death's a joke. It's true.
生命大笑著死亡這個笑話。這是真的
You'll see it's all a show.
你看著整個演出
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
讓你帶著笑聲離去
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.
記得這是你最後一個笑容了
And...
然後
Always look on the bright side of life.
看看事情的光明面
聽完之後,心情會變得很好
|
|