[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2017-6-21 23:07:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
THE SUPER SEXIEST HOT GIRL

Let me just say—I have an amazing wife.我只想说-我有一个了不起的妻子。 Alora is a gorgeous brunette with a killer body and a sweet, bubbly personality.阿洛拉是一个绚丽多彩的公司签署一个杀手级机构和一个甜美,奔放的性格。 She works from home as a graphic artist.她从家里作为绘画艺术家。 Asking her to leave in the middle of the day is definitely a big inconvenience.问她离开在中间的一天,绝对是一个很大的不便。 However, she good-naturedly agreed and I hung up the phone with a smile on my face.不过,她好naturedly同意,我挂断了电话,微笑地对我的脸。

While I waited for Alora I did as much preparation for the big meeting as I could without having the portfolio in my hand.虽然我在等待阿洛拉我曾作为许多准备工作,为大型会议,因为我可以不必组合,在我的手中。 I was completely focused on my presentation outline when she walked into my office.我是完全集中在我的发言提纲时,她走进我的办公室。 Wrenching myself away from my notes, I was shocked to see what my wife was wearing.痛苦的自己,远离我的笔记,我感到非常震惊,看看我的妻子,被发现时身穿。

She had on a short, tight minidress in shiny metallic fabric, tall clear heels and a long, loose coat with a fur collar.她曾担任短期工作,严密minidress在金属光泽的织物,高清晰接踵而至,并长期宽松的外套与皮草衣领。 Her voluptuous breasts were buoyant and round under the thin fabric and I could clearly see both erect nipples.她voluptuous乳房蓬勃轮下薄织物,我可以清楚地看到这两个竖立奶嘴。 My cock rose in my pants as I stared at her long, strong legs and the sexy stripper shoes.我的公鸡玫瑰在我的裤子,我盯着她的长,强烈的双腿和性感的脱衣舞娘鞋。 Alora carefully slipped the coat off and draped it on a chair.阿洛拉仔细递大衣起飞和口号,这对一个椅子。 She was holding my portfolio.她拿着我的投资组合。

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-6-21 23:08:05 | 顯示全部樓層
“Hi baby,” my wife said casually. "嗨宝宝, "我的妻子说,随便。 “Here’s your file.” Speechless, I walked over and kissed her deeply. "这里的你的档案" 。无言以对,我走过去,亲吻了她的深思的时候了。 She was wearing my favorite perfume.她被发现时身穿我最喜欢的香水。 I took the portfolio and deposited it unceremoniously on my desk, no longer interested in either my project or my impending meeting.我亦借这个组合,并存入它肆意对我的办公桌,不再有兴趣,在我的项目或我国即将会议。

“What are you doing, Alora?” "你们在这做什么,阿洛拉" ?

“Nothing, babe. "没有什么,让她自己看着办。 Just dropping off your stuff.只是去掉你的鬼话。 So I guess I should get back to work—“ She headed for the door, knowing I would prevent her from leaving.所以我猜我应该回去工作" ,她在前往应门,知我想阻止她离开。

Which I did.而我做到了。 I sidestepped quickly, slammed the door and locked it. i回避很快,抨击屋门反锁。 We sized each other up for a moment.我们大中互相弥补的时刻。 My cock was now hard as a rock, poking out the front of my dress pants insistently.我的公鸡是现在还很难犹如一石击起,戳了前面,我穿着短裤,执意。 She reached out and traced its outline with her fingers.她达成了出来,并追查其纲目中,她的手指。

I couldn’t take it anymore.我可以不考虑它了。 Lunging for her, I kissed her hard and squeezed her round little ass with both hands. lunging她,我亲吻了她的努力和排挤她的一轮小驴,两手都要硬。 She raised one leg and wrapped it around my pants, putting exquisite pressure on my dick, and leaned back slightly to let even more of her boobs show above the sexy dress.她提出了一条腿包裹紧密围绕我的裤子,把精美的压力,对我的迪克,并倾身回略,让更的,她boobs查看上述性感礼服。 We didn’t stay there long.我们没有停留太久。 My lust was out of control and I needed to be inside her now .我有欲望失去控制,我需要得到她的现在 。

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-6-21 23:08:36 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 babalo 於 2017-6-21 23:15 編輯

We backed toward my desk.我们支持对我的办公桌。 She unbuttoned my shirt and I stuck one hand up underneath her dress, stroking the folds of her pussy gently.她unbuttoned我的衬衣,我坚持,一方面下了她的着装,轻抚褶皱她的阴毛平缓。 Alora rarely wore panties and today was no exception.阿洛拉很少穿内裤,今天也不例外。 She was incredibly wet.她是令人难以置信的潮湿。 I felt her spread her legs so I obligingly inserted two fingers into her dripping sex, making her moan with pleasure and melt against my bare chest as I pumped her slowly.我觉得她的蔓延,她的腿,所以我obligingly插入两根手指进入她的滴水性,使她呻吟与高兴和熔体对我的裸露胸部正如我抽她缓慢。 My fingers searched deep inside her.我的手指搜查了我内心深处,她的。 I curved them hard against her pussy walls and she gasped as I hit her g-spot. i弯紧逼反对她的阴毛墙壁和她赞叹道,我打她的G点。 Soon she was grinding herself against my fingers and working her way to a giant orgasm.不久,她被磨自己对我的手指和她的工作方式,在一个巨型的高潮。 I kept fingering her, harder and harder, eventually putting three fingers inside her pussy and ramming her g-spot in just the way I knew she liked it, pumping her hand until she clenched against me and bit back a scream of sexual joy.我不停指法她,步步紧逼,最终把三根手指里面,她阴毛和撞击她的G点,在短短的方式,我知道她喜欢,抽她的手,直到她紧握对我有点回尖叫的性欢 乐。THE SUPER SEXIEST !  Sexstories (adult only)

I felt her tongue flick the sensitive tip .我感到她的舌头弹簧刀敏感提示我的公鸡。 Damn, she was good.妈,她是好的。 She licked it from the base to the tip, still invisible underneath my desk.她舔它从基地到尖端,还是无形的,我底下台。 I sat back and groaned in ecstasy as she licked me all over.我坐在回来按倒时还在狂喜,因为她舔我的一切。 She gently at each ball, taking them into her mouth and working them carefully with her tongue.她轻轻地吸在每一个球,同时考虑到她的口和工作,他们仔细地与她的舌头。

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-6-21 23:09:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Finally, when she knew I wanted it more than anything, she took me all the way into her mouth and began to deep-throat me.最后,当她知道我想这比什么都重要,她是带着公鸡全部进入她的口,并开始向深喉咙我。 She impaled her mouth on mm with each stroke.她impaled她嘴对我的迪克与每个中风。 Her perfect little lips felt wet and soft against me as she mouth-fucked me, giving the perfect combination of friction and suppleness.她完美的小嘴唇感到潮湿和软反对我的公鸡,因为她嘴- fucked我,让完美结合的摩擦和suppleness 。 I reached under the desk and grabbed her head, pushing me deeper into her throat as she sucked hungrily.我在根据服务台,并抓住她的头,把我的公鸡深入到她的喉咙,因为她吸hungrily 。

When I felt like I was getting close to coming in her mouth, I pulled back and stood up.当我觉得自己好像是贴近未来,在她的口,我拉回,并从此站起来了! My wife came out from under the desk.我的妻子出来,从下服务台。 She knew what was next.她知道什么是未来。 She worked the dress down, exposing, round and stood there rubbing her and waiting for me as I cleared off my desk hastily, spilling papers and the portfolio and files and receipts into a confused paper tangle on the floor.她着装下来,并露出她裸露,圆的并站在那里,揉她的头,并等着我,我清理过我的办公桌草草收场,不免论文和投资组合和档案及收据到困惑,纸剪 不断在地板上。 My dripping stuck straight in front of me.我的滴水公鸡卡直在我前面。 I was still wearing my crisp white dress shirt; Alora had on the tall stripper shoes and the metallic dress, which she’d now hiked up so both her breasts and the tip of her shaved mound were exposed.我当时还穿着我的脆穿着白色衬衫;阿洛拉对高大脱衣舞鞋和非金属着装,她就会现在调高了,所以她的乳房和尖端的她头发剃光土堆被暴露出 来。

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-6-21 23:09:32 | 顯示全部樓層
As soon as I’d cleared us a space, Alora sat down on my huge executive desk.尽快为我清除了我们一个空间,阿洛拉坐下来,对我的巨大长官服务台。 She’d been a cheerleader in college and could still do the splits, so when she spread her legs, the heels of her shoes pointed to opposite walls and I could see actually into her hot, wet pussy.她会是一个啦啦队长,在学院和仍然可以做分裂,因此,当她散布她的腿,紧接着她的鞋,指着对面墙上我看见了,其实她的炎热而潮湿,阴毛。 I grabbed a thigh with each hand and paused a moment to admire the picture of my wife ready and waiting on my desk. i抢下大腿与每手停顿一刻欣赏图片,我的妻子的准备,并等待我的办公桌。

Then I positioned my dick at her entrance and started pushing the thick head inside of her.那么,我的位置我的迪克在她的门口,并开始推向厚头内的她。 She raised her arms above her head and moaned.她提出了自己的怀里以上的,她的头部及moaned 。 I leaned over, pushing myself another inch or so into her, and generous 36D breast. i葬礼,推自己的另一英寸或那么到了她,舔一个慷慨36D条乳腺癌。 I began sucking her tits while I gradually stuck me into her pulsing cunt.我开始吸吮她的山雀,而我渐渐坚持我的迪克到她的脉动cunt 。 She writhed in anticipation.她writhed预期。 I knew she wanted me to fuck her hard, but I liked making her wait a bit.我知道她要我他妈的辛苦,但我很喜欢她稍等一下体力。

Eventually I’d pushed myself about six inches inside of her.最终我会推我在6英寸内的她。 I used one hand to hold her wrists over her head and flicked her clit with the other, sending her into spasms of pleasure.我用一只手持她的手腕,她的头部和flicked她clit与其他派她到痉挛的愉悦。

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-6-21 23:09:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Once I’d amused myself with her tits and shallow her for a while, I too needed to her good and hard.一次,我会笑自己,她的山雀和浅水她有一阵子,我太需要他妈的,她好辛苦。 I kept her wrists pinioned and curled my other hand against her shoulder for leverage.我不停,她的手腕pinioned和卷曲我的,另一方面对她的肩膀,为杠杆。 She grinned at me.她笑着对我的。 My naughty little wife loves getting fun, and the office environment was making both of us hot as hell.我的顽皮小妻子的爱, 办公室环境,使我们两人都热如地狱。

We came together as I gave one last hard thrust, hitting her g-spot and sending us into paradise at the same time.我们走到一起是因为我作了最后一次努力推力,击中她的G点,并送我们到天堂,在同一时间举行。 I felt spurt inside of her.我觉得我的迪克冲刺内的她。 We held there and enjoyed the hot cum filling and surrounding me.我们在那里举行,并得到了热灌装暨她及周边的我。 When I finally pulled out, she put one finger inside herself and brought it to her lips to taste my cum.当我终于退出了,她把一个指头里面自己打造成她的嘴唇,以我的口味暨。

When we’d recovered, we climbed off the desk and straightened ourselves in silence.当我们'd复苏,我们攀过了服务台和拉直,在自己的沉默。 She fixed her dress and retrieved her coat before helping me pile the miscellaneous papers back on me, making sure to put the portfolio on top.她不动她的服装与她的发音大衣,才帮助我走过了一堆杂类论文回到我的办公桌,务求把投资组合在最前面。 It was 5:15.这是下午5时15 。 I wrapped my arms around my wife and kissed her. i包裹着我的武器在我的妻子和亲吻了她。 Stopping in the doorway, she said slyly, “Good luck with your meeting.停在大门口,她说, slyly , "祝你好运与您的会议。 Hope I helped you relax a bit.”希望我帮你可以放松一点" 。

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-6-21 23:10:26 | 顯示全部樓層
“Thanks. "谢谢。 I’m certainly more relaxed… See you at home.”我当然更宽松…看到你在家里" 。

Like I said, I’m a lucky man.如我所说,我是幸运的人。 Thanks to Alora, I gave a great presentation… Although my mind kept wandering to what had just happened in my office.感谢阿洛拉,我作出了一个伟大的介绍… …虽然我的心一直徘徊在何种刚刚发生在我的办公室。

This morning, I left a bag of files on the hall table.今天早上,我给他留下了一袋文件放在大厅就座。 Damn.妈。 I just don’t know why I’ve been so forgetful.我只是不知道为什么我一直这么健忘。

Guess I’ll have to call my wife again.猜我会要请我的妻子。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 09:10 , Processed in 0.422548 second(s), 23 queries .