[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2018-4-1 14:34:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

The mood for give me kiss  English Forum + Adult sexstories

I can tell that you are in the mood for give me kiss.

Do you know the fairy tale of the Frog Prince? It is a story about how wonderful things can happen when there is kissing. It is about once upon a time there is a queen who is married to a frog for nine years and on their nine-year anniversary the queen says to the frog, “Give me kiss,” and the frog gives a kiss to the queen and thanks to the magic of the kiss the queen turns into the most beautiful Volkswagen Jetta to ever be driven full-speed into the reservoir on live TV.

The moral of this magical fable is give me kiss.

O, my spouse! O, my sour salami! I can tell that you are deep in the mood for give me kiss. I have done all the sexual preparations! In the time since I have started screaming the words “Give me kiss,” I have done several more things to make the mood in our big house more romantic. I have faxed a picture of a baby to the Playboy Mansion, and I have added the sentence “His legal name was Louis Naked” to the Wikipedia page for Moses from the Bible. Never has the air in our big house been so thick with sex. Now more than ever, it’s give me kiss.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-4-1 14:34:41 | 顯示全部樓層
My mouth has a brother. My mouth’s brother is my neck. You do not need to bring a kiss to my neck. I use my mouth to kiss my neck every morning right before I wake up for Big Breakfast. My neck has enough kisses from his brother, my forgotten mouth, from the deep caverns of the past.

But I digress. I have strayed from the main topic of tonight’s beautiful tantrum, which is “Honk honk beep beep give me kiss.”

I can tell that you are in the mood for give me kiss. You have typed the words “sexual tired” into GrubHub, which is setting the mood for give me kiss. You have called an Uber and have set the pickup location as “smooch” and the destination as “kiss.” Uber says that a one-star driver named Wife of Tarantula is on her way to pick us up in a school bus filled with ex-marines. We can afford to use Uber because of the money we earned by selling X-rays of dead people to their grieving families. This is one of the many beautiful things we have accomplished together in our nine years of marriage, and we must celebrate our many journeys and romantic adventures with give me kiss.

Now more than ever my forgotten mouth is ready to receive your dry, dry lips. Your lips are twin deserts that are very long and very dry like two married hot dogs that live on the sun.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-4-1 14:34:55 | 顯示全部樓層
And now your dry, dry lips are crumpled up into the shape of kiss. And your dry, dry lips are moving slowly toward my forgotten mouth. And my forgotten mouth is moving toward your dry, dry lips at the speed of love and soon they will smash into each other and the sound of my forgotten mouth smashing into your dry, dry lips sounds like a car crash and God’s husky angels are laughing with joy as they look down from Heaven at the love we share. It is a love that is nine wonderful years in the making and I am looking forward to three more years of incredible marriage with you and now we are doing give me kiss and you are my sour salami and the love of my life and my beautiful spouse and now the kiss is over and so I crawl back into the pipes of our big house and you can hear my wriggling around in there but you will not see me again for another nine years.

I love you.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-4-1 14:35:20 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-4-1 14:37:27 | 顯示全部樓層

Kissing is an emotional expression especially when you are in love.
It also  releases a host of feel-good chemicals, you reflect your feelings when you kiss your partner and it makes her really happy.
But do you want to know what will make her feel more special other than lip locking.

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
發表於 2018-4-17 13:46:40 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
發表於 2018-4-17 13:49:01 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
發表於 2018-4-17 13:52:34 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
發表於 2018-4-17 13:52:55 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
發表於 2018-4-17 13:53:26 | 顯示全部樓層
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:23 , Processed in 0.586390 second(s), 26 queries .