Adult only :She wanked it hard

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2019-7-21 16:07:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
It was a crowded restaurant. Harriet sat by herself drinking a Gin and Tonic at her table. Several men, businessman, single men, men wanting a one night stand approached her asking if she was alone and would she like some company. She wasn’t interested.

She sat legs crossed wearing a black leather mini skirt, purple satin short sleeved blouse, black stockings and purple high heels. Her pussy was wet and wanting to be fucked.

She scoured the room. Her husband away on business.

She saw a drunk girl, she looked about 20 walk off arm and arm with a older man from the bar.

She saw a man walk in. He wore black trousers, a white shirt, his hair well done. He was seated by the waitress.

For a hour they ate at separate tables glancing over at each other. He saw the spare seat. He walked over to her.

7.45pm

” Hi ” He said smiling at her.

” Hello ” she said

” He sat they talked for a while, jealous men looked over at them who had approached her, wondering what he had, they didn’t.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-7-21 16:07:56 | 顯示全部樓層
8.51 pm

They finished and stood paying for their meals. He put his hand above her arse on her back. They walked to the lift stepping in. The doors closed she turned to him kissing his lips.

” Hi handsome.” She said

” Hi ” He said ” So your married, your husband is away.”

” Yes ” She replied

” Good for me ” he said smiling his hand moving up to her bust caressing her breast over her blouse. The doors opened. A elderly couple caught them mid fondle.

” Hi ” they said as they exited the lift. They chuckled to each other walking hand in hand down the corridor to the room.

They stepped in the room closing the door behind them they hugged and kissed french kissing his hand moving to her arse squeezing it his other hand on her bust squeezing her breasts.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-7-21 16:08:12 | 顯示全部樓層
8.58pm

They kissed passionately, he pulled her close to him, feeling her body even though it was clothed. His hard cock begging to be let out and put in one of her wet holes. His hands slid to her arse cheeks, each hand squeezing her arse lifting her against him. She kicked off her heels. His hands moved up to her blouse. They kissed as he undid her blouse button by button opening it her cleavage in her purple lace bra. He opened her blouse pushing it off her back pulling it out of her skirt. He grabbed her breast in her bra seeing her erect nipples licking them over the fabric, fondling them.

” Oh fuck yes ” she said one hand undoing her skirt unzipping it letting it fall to the floor. He unclipped her bra pulling it off dropping it onto her skirt her breasts out. He squeezed her naked breast sucking her nipples.

She got onto her knees unzipping his trousers pulling then to the floor with his underwear. His hard cock springing. She put it in her mouth sucking it as she stroked it. He watched her suck his cock groaning. Her tongue licking his hard shaft and knob. She fondled his balls as she sucked.

She wanked it hard as she sucked. Minutes later he cum. She swallowed his cum licking it off his cock. She looked at him smiling and stood. They kissed again french kissing, he could taste his cum in her mouth. He fondled her breasts kissing down her neck to her nipples.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-7-21 16:09:57 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 aron 於 2019-7-21 16:12 編輯

She got onto her knees unzipping his trousers pulling then to the floor with his underwear. His hard cock springing. She put it in her mouth sucking it as she stroked it. He watched her suck his cock groaning. Her tongue licking his hard shaft and knob. She fondled his balls as she sucked.

She wanked it hard as she sucked. Minutes later he cum. She swallowed his cum licking it off his cock. She looked at him smiling and stood. They kissed again french kissing, he could taste his cum in her mouth. He fondled her breasts kissing down her neck to her nipples.

He pushed her onto the bed. He gripped her stockings pulling them off seeing her purple G String over her pussy. He knelt between her legs licking over the purple lacy fabric tasting her wet pussy through them. He kissed up her body to her lips kissing her.

” I love fucking you mum.” He said to Harriet.

” I know you do Caleb James.” She said.

” Your wearing the underwear and bra I brought you.” He said to his mother.

” Been talking to your father, I love this colour lingerie.” She said.

” Also looking through your underwear drawers.” He said to his half naked mother. He took his shirt off then pulled down her underwear, her naked shaved wet pussy on display. She opened her legs as Caleb pushed his tongue into his mothers wet pussy.

” Oh I love that.” She said.

” I know, your a great fuck mum.” He said.

” I know, hearing it from my 16 yr old son, even better” She said smiling at him. She wanted his cock in her.

He gave her oral for ten minutes, then stood straddling his mother looking down at her breasts kissing her lips.

“Fuck me ” she said. He reached to his groin holding his cock, he looked into her eyes as he guided his hard cock deep inside his mothers pussy, his shaft sliding between her wet moist pussy lips, the taste of her pussy in his mouth. He leant over kissing her lips.

” Your pussy tastes yummy” he said slowly holding his cock deep inside her

” Dad knows we are fucking tonight.” She said. ” I told him, you are going to pick me up in a restaurant. Take me back to my room and fuck me.”

” What did Dad say. ?”

” He finds it kinky.” She said.

He slowly slid his shaft backwards and forwards in her, she groaned as her son slowly fucked her, he caressed her breasts, watching his cock in her. She was loving the freedom been able to fuck him. He sped up in her thrusting deep with every thrust in her. Her breasts bouncing. He lifted her leg up onto his shoulder. She lay to the side as he held her legs against his chest her ankle on his shoulder. He loved her feet. Her pedicured toe nails with a deep pink nail polish on them.

He turned his head kissing them as he thrust her.

After a few minutes he withdrew. He lay down on the bed, she straddled him. She leant forward kissing him, guiding his cock back in her.

” I love your cock, I love been naked with you.” She said sliding up and down his shaft. He fondled her breasts as they kissed.

” Me to ” he said. “Been able to buy you lingerie ” he said. She sat up leaning back her legs bent at his side, her hands on his knees, he watched her pussy on his cock between her pussy lips. She put her head back closing her eyes riding up and down him.

Again she got off and lay down. He entered her standing at the edge of the bed.

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-7-21 16:12:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Minutes later he cum, filling his mothers pussy again with cum. He held his cock in her as he filled her.

” Oh baby, I love your cum in me.” She said. She ran her hand to her clit rubbing it as he pulled out. He got onto the bed in lay in a 69 with her. She sucked his cock as he licked and sucked his cum from his mothers pussy.

They got into bed and cuddled, kissing.

” I loved that ” she said smiling

” Me to mum.” He said.

” So do you fuck anybody except me.” She asked.

” No ” he said looking at her breasts circling her nipple with his finger. ” Just you ”

” That’s nice ” she said.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 21:32 , Processed in 0.044630 second(s), 23 queries .