主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2019-9-28 17:18:40 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 gallon 於 2019-9-28 17:23 編輯

Sexstories (adult only)

“He had his guitar slung over his shoulder, playing the acoustic version of our song from the edge of our bed. I snuggled up behind him, my head leaning against his back as he sung the lyrics softly. Of course, it wasn’t long until I lost all control and pressed my lips against his neck, smiling whenever he got distracted and played the wrong chord. And I smiled even wider when he tossed the guitar to the floor, climbed on top of me, and pushed those talented fingers inside of my pussy.”

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2019-10-25 15:40:38 | 顯示全部樓層

Sexstories (adult only)

Very recently, there was a female from mumbai ( I wont disclose her name ) she was same age as me 30 yrs very good looking lady she hired me thru quora as she was in hyderabad over a weekend . We met at a public place first for a coffee then later that evening i went to where she was staying . At first she was bit nervous and all she wanted was sex all night as her husband didn't do anything about it . Well after entering the room we had a nice about general life and daily routine and exercise and after an hour or so i went sat next to her on the bed and then slowly i was like let me hug you i complimented her saying she looked beautiful and off course she was then we both hugged each other well she was wearing a nice perfume i loved it .
While hugging I started to kiss her on her lips she didnt mind that we were kissing for about ten minutes and while kissing her i was touching her boobs and also slightly pressing and playing with them i slowly removed her t-shirt also I was also touching her down there over her jeans . She started to get horny i could feel it on her face as the blood was blushing on her face . She was hot piece of cake . In the mean time i removed her jeans as-well she slightly helped herself in this situation after some time she was completely naked in front of me .
I removed my shirt and then started to give her the foreplay for about half hour till she decided she wanted inside her . When i undressed myself she was surprised to see a circumcised big penis . She said her husband was not even close to it . She was looking at it surprisingly and i wan like you can touch it and feel it she didn't mind that after five mins of playing my dick i took a condom off put it on myself and gave her the first pounding we lasted about 7- 8 mins .
Both of us came and we lie down next to each other . It was a missionary position she could barely take all my cock in. Later that night she was getting wet and i was giving her about 6 times we did . Cowgirl position it went all the way in . Very nice and cooperative woman . But for me it was the best sex of my life because of her beauty and nice vagina i was getting ready as long as she was getting wet and around 5 am i left the room . Hope she books me again . Her id will remain anonymous till my life span .. this was it !!!!

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2019-10-25 15:42:41 | 顯示全部樓層
  Sexstories (adult only)

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2019-11-1 14:43:17 | 顯示全部樓層

Sexstories (adult only)

She never let people tell her what to do. Never. But… today was about breaking rules, right?

She rested her palms against the glass and let his fingers resume their trail up her legs. She looked out at her coworkers, repeating to herself, they can't see you. And she knew they couldn't. It was a mirrored window and she knew no one could see in. But being able to see everyone else caused her adrenaline to spike. She was shaking with anticipation.

When his fingers pushed up against her panties, she felt the wetness of her desire soak into the fabric. He tucked his fingers under the wet fabric and between her throbbing lips. She gasped loudly and squirmed, but kept her hands on the glass.

"Yes," he whispered into her ear. "I think maybe you do want me."

"Yes," she echoed as his fingers found her clit and massaged around it. He worked his other hand down the front of her shirt and into her bra, finding her nipple with ease and pulsing his finger and thumb to squeeze her nipple as he sped the rhythm of his fingers in her panties.

She was panting as the pressure built. There was so much danger of being caught, doing this in the middle of the day in the breakroom while everyone else was right outside the window.

Which only made it hotter.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2020-3-12 16:15:29 | 顯示全部樓層
  Sexstories (adult only)

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2023-5-25 15:38:43 | 顯示全部樓層
  Sexstories (adult only)

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2023-5-25 15:40:42 | 顯示全部樓層
  Sexstories (adult only)
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 20:35 , Processed in 1.128364 second(s), 23 queries .