My First Sexual Experience

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2020-2-23 11:30:44 | 顯示全部樓層
She moved her hand to my chest and then down my stomach to the top of my swimsuit and then slid her trembling fingers inside just a couple inches. I felt an instant stir in my shorts and hoped my erection wouldn’t be noticeable. I then copied her move and slid my hand inside her shorts down to the waistband of her panties. I let my fingers slide inside and felt a small patch of hair. My hand was shaking so bad I was again fumbling with her clothes trying to get her shorts unbuttoned. She put her hand on mine just as her button popped free and my fingers slid down to her panties. I thought she was going to stop me but instead, she started pulling her shorts down. She brought her knees up and I helped her pull them off. She then leaned back into me sticking her hand back into my shorts but this time going all the way down to my rock-hard erection. She took it in her hand and squeezed it and then started rubbing it softly. I took the que and slid my hand into her panties, past the patch of hair and between or legs letting my middle finger slide between her pussy lips.
她包裹著我的嘴巴的溫暖感覺真好。突然,她喘著粗氣,扯開了嘴巴。我告訴她,我為推得太遠感到抱歉,她說還可以。她這次把我放回嘴裡,這次沒有我的幫助就開始上下移動頭。我感到她的嘴唇順著我的手指一直往下移動,直到這一次她幾乎把我所有都塞進嘴裡,而這一次卻沒有作嘔。當她開始以緩慢的節奏運動她的頭時,她緊緊地握住底座並用力地擠壓。隨著呼吸的增加,她開始變得越來越深。我覺得我的性高潮快到了,就像試圖阻止它一樣糟糕,這沒有用。我的身體抽搐了一下,我猛地進入她的嘴,這使她感到驚訝。我緊緊地往喉嚨裡抽水時,她緊緊地抱著我。她吞下了一切,不知道該怎麼辦。然後,她緊緊地擠壓著我,讓我掉了最後一個子彈,然後舔掉它,然後看著我,她微笑著問她是否做得很好。我勉強可以說話,但是設法了。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 02:50 , Processed in 0.040369 second(s), 20 queries .