主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2022-7-15 14:14:06 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Adult Only !!
A  best night with aunty.
It was a best night stay with aunty we had sex and slept since I was tired. Aunt asked for another round but I was not having enough strength to do that. We recorded everything from her point of view and we slept well. Next day morning we took bath by 8 pm and wore the same dress and check out the room and returned home. We went to home and slept like anything. I suppose to leave before night. It’s been long time with her I can’t stay there anymore. But she never understand that all she wants is what her body wants. Even I liked that but this relationship is too open cause we didn’t bother about anyone We were fucking all over the house. Even her husband return from the travel we didn’t start our thing. This has gone too long so I have to leave else it make too much complications. We woke up by 2 pm and she switched off the AC and covered her body and opened the bedroom door. Noone was in home her daughters didn’t return from the class. Then she opened the cupboard and took a new soap and She entered the bathroom and took a quick shower. She returned after five minutes and I was using Mobile. She covered her with towel and tied her hair near mirror and asked me to stay in hall. She cleaned her room and made the bed well and I waited on the couch at hall and she called me in after ten minutes. She prepared the room neat and wore the nightie which was hanging on the rope and went inside kitchen and cleaned the kitchen. She completed her house hold work by an hour and called me to have food. Then after 3pm her daughters returned home. Then we were free after four and I packed my bag and ready to go home. Aunt didn’t object for that. I can’t wait till night I have some work next day. I said ” don’t feel ok aunty. You are my aunt I can stay with you forever like your relation but we can’t stay like couples it tends to trouble. It doesn’t mean that we can’t have sex. If you have free time ping me we can enjoy our time. ” She said ” chi why behaving like this go da let’s go anywhere anytime what there to worry. She gave me thousand rupees and sent me off. I reached home and in an hour and took a nap and went to watch my friends and returned home and slept and that day went off.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2022-7-15 14:17:22 | 顯示全部樓層
這是與阿姨一起度過的最好的夜晚,因為我累了,我們發生了性關係並睡覺了。 阿姨要求再打一輪,但我沒有足夠的力氣去做。 我們從她的角度記錄了一切,我們睡得很好。 第二天早上,我們在晚上 8 點前洗完澡,穿上同樣的衣服,檢查房間,然後回到家。 我們回到家,睡得很香。 我想在晚上之前離開。

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2022-7-15 14:18:05 | 顯示全部樓層
The next day morning I woke up and saw my sister sleeping on the hall sofa. She woke up by 9 am and I was texting. Then she prepared me coffee and settled on the couch. I asked her why she slept at hall. She said, ” no electricity last night how you slept? ” I said ” whoa I don’t know that. I was in deep sleep ” she said ” yeah I know. I slept on your bed near you for some time I don’t get sleep so I slept at hall. ” I said ” hmm how was house going without me ” she said ” it was silent without you. If you there you will make some play and stay active. ” She asked ” you missed me? ” I said ” ofcourse why I’m not going to miss you. I missed you lot. ” She said ” seriously Haan how was was your trip with whom you went with? ” I said ” with my friends. ” She said ” how you stayed for fifteen days without fucking me? ” I said ” I don’t know. ” She said ” you know something? ” I said ” no tell me what’s that. ” She said ” Dhivya husband caught her after she returned from your trip ” I got stunned and said and asked how how. She laughed and said ” hahahahah I just lied to bring truth from you. Now tell me with who you went with. ” I said ” you know right why ask again. ” She said ” I know when you both left home at same day. Come on brother more than your sister I know you in intimate things how you plan and all that. How many times you took me somewhere and had sex. ” I said ” she doesn’t wanna tell anyone. ” She said ” am I stupid to find this? I asked her once she returned I asked her where she went and all that she was not accepting at all. ” I said ” don’t pressure her asking all this. ” She said ” don’t tell that. It’s our thing we will talk about that. ” She said ” take me to the movie Naveen I’m bored at home without you. ” I said ok and we went to a Hindi movie and she booked the ticket in advance. We booked Hindi movie cause the seats will not be filled for Hindi movie in Tamilnadu. And it’s the first show that too it’s a week day surely none will be in theatre. We booked last before row and it was just ten to fifteen only in the theatre. Rest were all at middle of the hall. She was wearing a skirt type dress hope you understand the reason. And we went late to hall. The movie started and half an hour passed. She whispered in my ears. ” Hey dumbass why you took me here to watch movie? I was waiting for long time to enter in action you are busy in screen. ” Then I said ” you want everything here? ” She said ” then why we are here? ” I said ” hey your hair will turn bad. ” She said just start let’s think about that later. ” I lowered my pant and said take your guy. ” She leaned slowly and took my penis in hand and started giving blowjob. She stepped down from her and kneel down and took my cock in her mouth. She removed her panty and kept it inside her hand bag and then again she start to blowjob. I hold her pony tail and enjoying the movie. Then I made her sit on the seat and I kneel down and enter finger inside her pussy and lock it slowly. She was comforting her head on seat and she didn’t saw me. Slowly I rubbed her clit and started sucking her pussy. After ten minutes. I covered her bottom and sat near her. She said ” what is this da fuck me. ” I said ” let’s keep all those at home. ” She didn’t agree to it. I said ” hey your make up and hair will spoil. She said ” do without damaging them. ” She stood up and sat on me taking my penis inside her vagina. She took it slowly inside her and was enjoying as per her wish. I made her lean on me and caressing her pussy and fucked her hard. She was at her t shirt. I made her sit on my lap and widened her leg and let my hands inside her t-shirt and crushed her boobs. We both were at full tempt so we didn’t saw its a theatre hall. She put her legs across my lap at either sides and started lip locking.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2022-7-15 14:18:36 | 顯示全部樓層
We were smooching very quick and I hold her lower back towards me tightly. We were not having any fear someone else will see us. I was in a mood to bang her. I pulled her to the edge of seat and I went down kneeling and enter her long skirt and licked her pussy I made minor bites at her clitoris and sucked it. She leaned slowly and whispered ” comeon bro have it for tomorrow you are in hurry to eat everything today huh? ” I was licking her pussy for much time then immediately she pulled me out and asked for the shot. We went to the corner of that row and I made her sleep and stuffed my cock inside her pussy. I made heavy shots slowly and whispered her ears. ” Your pussy wants more? ” She said ” yes forever and ever. ” She hugged me tightly and we were enjoying lot at that floor. Fortunately she didn’t make any noise else she moans lot. She said ” cum inside me no problem am on pills but don’t stop. ” I started fucking hard and didn’t stop at all. After five minutes I cum on her thigh I don’t wanna cum inside pussy. Then she cleaned that with her panty and kept it back in bag. We were at full tempt for more action. So we didn’t continue the movie after the interval. We went to a juice shop and bought some fresh juice and returned home in tired.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 22:47 , Processed in 0.032165 second(s), 23 queries .