[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2022-9-7 16:33:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 mostakimseo06 於 2022-9-7 14:45 編輯

The future of the creator of images will continue to be that of the one who is capable of making images say something. Therefore what is important first is to have something to say and then know how to articulate a certain visual discourse that effectively supports this type of content that is intended to be transmitted. fontcuberta Joan Fontcuberta OC  I think that deep down it is very difficult to lose the notion of photography as a communicative act. You have expressed it as a speech which can be understood as a reflection or reasoning also to express what is thought. The idea of ​​discourse has to do with a possible doctrine or ideology.

I like to think of discourse as a cultural fact that manifests e-commerce photo editing itself in that which again Francisco Mata Rosas synthesizes as the point of view. The speech is also a message which is a deep meaning a background that underlies the photograph or the image. I agree with you in the speech as a fundamental element in the image. communication Now in that having to say that you mention it seems to me that there is something that goes beyond reasoning and it is the need to express sometimes a logical discourse but frequently also a feeling an emotion.

Monroe or the impassive images of Bernd  香港旅游專線

So photography the image if you want to see it in extenso  is a possibility in which the author can transmit a message state what he feels or thinks about a subject and then articulates the discourse you were talking about to shape a communication vehicle. I think that just like this dialogue the image is a possibility to generate a communicating vessel between the creator of the image or prescriber of meaning if you will and the observer. It does not matter if it is the first calotypes of William Henry Fox Talbot  Richard Avedon s Marilyn  and Hilla Becher  in all cases the viewer is confronted with a vehicle of communication with a message.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 02:49 , Processed in 0.146086 second(s), 23 queries .