生命之程绚烂

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 昨天 14:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
人生這條軌跡從來都是會有讓你意想不到的結果。記得曾經我對一個朋友說過這樣一句話:「如果可以我寧願早點認​​識你。」可他卻說:「早點認識是挺好,可沒有早點,如果有早點你我不會認識…」後來想想也是,生命中遇到的任何人都是該在什麼時候出場就出場的,沒有很早也沒有很晚,如果有緣總會遇到吧!

我們遇到一些人,失去一些人時我們總會感嘆:原來每個人的出場書序真的很重要!但生命沒有輪迴,有幸遇到就好好珍惜,如果沒遇到那就等等,相信那個好的他已經在路上了。

我很慶幸我遇到了,雖然不是很早也不是很晚,但終歸他沒有姍姍來遲,而是來了!雖然現在的自己不是很好的自己,但卻遇見了你對我來說已經是小確幸了。你沒有多好,我也不夠優秀剛剛好就好!

從相遇、相識到相知,你我都沒有特別的開場白,但卻也足以讓那段生命之程綏爛。那段綏爛的生命之程也足以讓彼此惦念吧!

The trajectory of life always has unexpected results. I remember once I said to a friend: "If I could, I would rather meet you earlier." But he said: "It's good to meet earlier, but not earlier. If it's earlier, you and I won't know each other..." Later, I thought about it. Anyone you meet in life should appear at the right time. It's not too early or too late. If you are destined to meet, you will always meet!

When we meet some people and lose some people, we always sigh: It turns out that everyone's appearance book is really important! But there is no reincarnation in life. If you are lucky enough to meet, cherish it. If you don't meet, wait, and believe that the good one is on the way.

I am very glad to meet him. Although it is not too early or too late, he did not come late, but came! Although I am not a very good person now, it is a small blessing for me to meet you. You are not very good, and I am not good enough, just good enough!

From meeting, getting to know each other, you and I don't have a special opening, but it is enough to make that life journey splendid. That splendid life journey is enough to make each other miss each other!

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-10-26 11:17 , Processed in 0.043484 second(s), 23 queries .