There is a deep memories

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2014-11-8 14:01:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Ending with her was her own initiative, in fact, I understand, did not mind too many ideas.

From the outset all know what the situation is, there is no great disappointment.

During that time did not work and rarely go out looking for work every day to stay in dorms Internet,

and later met her on the Internet, beginning just casual talk ah, did not think too much.

Often talk back, knowing his husband abroad,

Oh, now think of it, do not know can not say that I have her seduce ingredients,

when I told her so much interest,

on the one hand is her beautiful, on the other hand of course, there married woman yearning,

a little evil, but for men, a woman is like a different door, the more fantasy,

the more we want to know. Later, the idea that more and more intense,

one day when I talk to mention directly with her, that I want to see her,

the meaning is clear, she is someone who I casually said to understand what I mean.

But she did not refuse, and said I was so small it so bad, she also opened old joke,

I'm busy talking is not old, very attractive, she was very happy later agreed to meet,

in fact, think she now heart is thinking, or will not let me have an opportunity of.

Then we just met, her own great temperament, dress well,

I was a bit nervous because the first such meeting under way,

do not know what to say, but she was very generous to also laugh at me dry Well blush,

the day I had to ask her, but she insisted on paying,

and said that I am a student no money, I would not insist,

behind the time still early, she proposed to go to bars to drink wine,

bar kind of ambiguous atmosphere Let me let go of rendering myself,

I took her to dance, she will jump, here is after a long warm-up, of course,

ultimately, you thick I concentrated middle. Play to 11 points,

I hugged her back out, and then we went to the  do.

All the men and women of the world would do that thing.

That pretty embarrassed, she also helped me to bite, it feels really good, Shuangsi.

After I ventured beneath her discovery is a lot of water, and then told her to start,

and go long when she called out, very satisfied look, I have talked before,

but the feeling is not so exaggerated, huh, Anyway,

that time was head back with a big woman than I do that thing,

I feel weird and very exciting, do it several times that day, the next day walking feel petrified.

There is a deep memories ------with a young woman in bed.

Occurred some time after the first often meet, of course, meet a live flesh, in general,

when I felt in front of her still seems very sophisticated, though small of her a lot,

but sometimes more like a big man Like having regard to her.

And I told her in all aspects of her impressions are good,

just do not understand why she so desired,

she would have to meet almost every time two or more times,

huh, that time did not know how much ruined my sons.

Ending with her was her own initiative, in fact, I understand,

did not mind too many ideas.From the outset all know what the situation is,

there is no great disappointment, that the whiteone-night stand ,

but also because we happen are sensible, do not want to do something big,

even after there are too many disputes, leave on good is this argument,

so I went back to their own lives, to find a job to work,

even though it has in the past for a while, but when you think of it like yesterday,

found that some things may be shameless, but also may be unbearable,

but as memories, but also life the good part.

I never thought in my upcoming college graduation,

will be married with a young woman in bed, during that time, it seems that some Mi abuse,

but Mi abuse while, so I appreciate there has never been a stimulus,

although Now is not in contact, but whenever the night comes I will think of her,

then went through some of the other women,

but those people who do not feel I have to give my share her feelings,

so there is a deep memories .

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2022-7-27 17:04:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Ending with her was her own initiative, in fact, I understand, did not mind too many ideas.From the outset all know what the situation is, there is no great disappointment, that the whiteone-night stand , but also because we happen are sensible, do not want to do something big, even after there are too many disputes, leave on good is this argument, so I went back to their own lives, to find a job to work, even though it has in the past for a while, but when you think of it like yesterday, found that some things may be shameless, but also may be unbearable, but as memories, but also life the good part.

I never thought in my upcoming college graduation, will be married with a young woman in bed, during that time, it seems that some Mi abuse, but Mi abuse while, so I appreciate there has never been a stimulus, although Now is not in contact, but whenever the night comes I will think of her, then went through some of the other women, but those people who do not feel I have to give my share her feelings, so there is a deep memories .

跟她下場是她自己主動的,其實我明白,沒介意太多的想法。從一開始就知道是什麼情況,沒有太大的失望,那次白衣天使,也是因為我們碰巧是懂事的,不想做大事,即使以後有太多的爭執,請假就是這個道理,所以我回到了自己的生活,找工作打工,雖然已經過去了雖然,但是當你像昨天一樣想起來的時候,發現有些事情可能是無恥的,也可能是難以忍受的,但作為回憶,也是生活中美好的一部分。

沒想到在我即將畢業的時候,會和一個少婦在床上結婚,那段時間,似乎有些芊芊,不過芊芊的時候,所以我很感激從來沒有刺激過,雖然現在不在接觸,但每當夜幕降臨我都會想起她,然後又經歷了一些其他的女人,但那些沒有感覺的人我不得不給我分享她的感受,所以有很深的回憶。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:58 , Processed in 0.040309 second(s), 23 queries .