Love is like the sun, warm and soft

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2014-11-14 20:17:21 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
  • Some people, though in love, but their lives with resentment, some say love is to give; some say love is possession; some say love is waiting; some say love is young; some say love is recalled; some say Love is a chemical reaction. For her, love is the treasure of life, those who can not let go of the emotional, not afford to lose our dignity.
    Looking for a ready every night who told me that night, looking for a person to comfort me when I was injured. Life is so varied, the Red hurried, and his encounter, Love III, met, fell in love, and eventually left, lost ... As in life that Sentimental age, expect a beautiful encounter, a sincere love.
    You want to eat the apple, he can not buy, so instead of using the juice, drink it touched you, that this is love, but then the other party has abandoned you, only to find what you want or Apple. Many people think that there is love touched, others have called to give you some sense of security concern, but love is not sympathy, but not inertia dependence. Do not think that love can and will easily force yourself, do not let the wrong people wasted the best of you.
    The world may not have a favorite thing, love is just a moment of feeling, and this feeling will be ready to date, mood change. If your so-called favorites leave you, please wait patiently and let time wash slowly, making my mind slowly settling, your pain will slowly fade. Do not over look forward to the beauty of love, do not over-exaggerate the lovelorn sad. Missed the summer's warm, sweet autumn encounter.
    Where a stalker who mostly not really love you, it's just a race against yourself. Really love you, can not do stalker. Because self-esteem is not allowed. We always believe that true love is to bring you the best of everything to give each other, including their dignity.
    The best love is that he was indifferent Ming, not mercenary, he can well cope with various challenges and temptations of life arise. And you together, while brilliant, he would be proud of your glory; when you come down, he will inspiring for your frustration.
    Love hardest not together, the hardest part is to cherish. Some people will be with you, be gradual, you will no longer precious. You will become accustomed to, become a necessity of life, and even consumer goods. Original love when love, become indifferent. Care had become in turn take care of you. So, ah, love one o'clock is very simple, cherish life is difficult.
    Love like water, clear glycol, flowing heart is very sweet, sprinkle on the ground for a while to dry, leaving no trace, nourishing all things worldly. Love as the stars light up the night sky all stars, each one is shiny, and live a really good time, live views, does not seem like water without a trace. Love is like the sun, warm and soft, bland, giving strength, moving, if not it will be a dark world.
    If you do not love me do not give me moved, so I can not forget, I only have a feeling, given you can never get to someone else, no matter how others infatuation, I know I will not be tempted, feeling is so The total to be between one man injured Kangzhu all situations arise.
    In fact, sexual gratification, has shown signs of that in the moment, just like duckweed show, should last forever, but also to preserve the rich aroma, perhaps, this love is the most beautiful scenery, after all, love is always so rare a. Life spend many, were originally the same as paper thin. After the dark clouds of experience after the respective tenderness together, inclusive of the respective incomplete, creating a tranquil haven.
    Love a person is not difficult, rare is for people who love to pay all their own. A lot of people in love is going to be some

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2015-6-16 22:16:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Love is like the sun, warm and soft, bland, giving strength, moving, if not it will be a dark world.

You are too young !!

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2015-11-24 10:28:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Love i s bitter and cold !

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2017-2-14 20:54:31 | 顯示全部樓層
In fact, sexual gratification, has shown signs of that in the moment, just like duckweed show, should last forever, but also to preserve the rich aroma, perhaps, this love is the most beautiful scenery, after all, love is always so rare a. Life spend many, were originally the same as paper thin. After the dark clouds of experience after the respective tenderness together, inclusive of the respective incomplete, creating a tranquil haven.
Love a person is not difficult, rare is for people who love to pay all their own. A lot of people in love is going to be some.

事實上,性滿足,已經顯示出這樣的跡象,就像浮萍秀,應該永遠持續,還要保持豐富的香氣,也許,這種愛情是最美麗的風景,畢竟愛情總是如此罕見 一個。 生活花費了很多,最初是一樣的紙薄。 經過黑暗的雲層之後,各自的溫柔在一起,包括各自的不完全,創造了一個寧靜的避風港。
愛一個人並不困難,罕見的是那些愛自己付錢的人。 很多人在愛中會是一些 .

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2017-8-10 17:56:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Why not abandon, but in exchange for their separate?
"What decisions did you have in the past and tell me first?" Jane said, thinking that Stephen Hawking was going to live in the United States with the care of Elaine. Who had been holding herself for Johnathan but had been holding the house for so many times, but why did Stephen Hawks give up before she had given up?

"I love you." (I have loved you) Jane squatted down in front of the wheelchair, stroking Stephen Hawking's cheek, but he had already tears. All the time, the two have gone through so much, from the unknown, get a doctoral degree, hard to ask Johnathan to help, Jane was suspected of not true, Johnathan in order to avoid leaving home and so on, the family through these days happy And sad, but to draw a period. Why the hard work of love in the end but in exchange for such an outcome?

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:40 , Processed in 0.034686 second(s), 23 queries .