[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2014-12-14 13:26:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
How we first met.

My partner and I are both slim fem lesbians. The first time I saw her, we were out in a club dancing. I decided to get myself a drink and just watch this girl dance, Like myself, she was slim with long, blonde hair and full large pointed breasts.
She was dancing with her friend and I saw her looking around to where I was dancing but then suddenly saw me watching her from the bar. I moved to the edge of the dance floor so I could get a better look at her dancing. She could really dance good! I was really attracted to her curvy figure and breasts. As she moved, her breasts looked to be so firm and saw they were extremely pointed like my own.
My breasts are a full, firm and pointed 32 F cup and I have always enjoyed breast to breast contact. Breasts just feel so nice pressed against breasts and I do like a lot of breast on breast fun.
As I watched her she kept looking and smiling at me and when she came off the dance floor she squeezed past me. Her large breasts rubbed and gently bumped across my breasts when she quickly said,
"oops, sorry," I just smiled saying, "please don't be sorry, I enjoyed the feeling." She smiled and replied, "Me too."
She told me she was going to get a drink and I asked her if I could buy it for her, she agreed and as we got to the bar I held out my arms and said, "Hi, I'm Zoe." We were the same height as each other and as she held out her arms we both moved forward, the points of our breasts met and we hugged gently. As we hugged I ask her if she liked tight or gentle hugs. She told me that she enjoyed having a full on, tight hug. We both hugged tighter. She said, "That feels so good but I hope my big boobs aren't hurting your big boobs." I giggled telling her that my breasts can be crushed and it wouldn't hurt. She suddenly squeezed me really tight making her breasts bulge flat to my breasts which made me say, "Wow, that feels so good." and ask her what cup size her breasts were. She said, looking down at our bulging breasts, "Well, they're normally a F cup. What size are yours?" When I told her we both had the same cup size she just said, "Wow, I can feel that yours are big but didn't think you were a F cup, the same as me but wow our boobs feel so good, really hard together like this."
Since that night a number of years ago we have had a lot of fun with our big F cup breasts and going to have much more breast to breast fun. Zoe. X
sozome

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:59 , Processed in 0.031227 second(s), 23 queries .