帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2015-6-27 22:39:18 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Adult only
the first time saw a pussy
Hello friends ...

My name is Gaurav. I've had a few stories of MMS and it inspired me to write my story and I even love for those statements do your feelings in front ...

I work at a large IT company.

The point of those days, when I left my old company was joining a new company. My project was a very beautiful girl - Preethi ...

She was very beautiful in appearance, and his communication skills were so good the day I heard his voice from his mouth and looked her way of doing things, I've had a crush on him ...

I wish my wife would like it.

I would like to tell you I'm a married man and I have a kid.

Well, Now I'll come to the story ...

Was simply a day in our company so that the client visits and a large conference recently called all the people involved in the project. The client gave his presentation and then answer the question went op.

I also have questions 1-2, the client.

Then I noticed, too, questioned Preethi. Friends, so I already had a crush on his English and I see her remains. He was asking his question, and in my imagination that I was in my arms visible.

Well, after that session back in its own place.

Then I thought this is a good excuse to talk to and I do great friendship I pinged him by his messenger.

Pride - Hello, Preethi ..

Preethi - Hello, pride ...

Pride - Preethi How? ... I fell in love with the very sensible question to ask you your way.

Preethi - Oh thanks. You also asked good questions. People are afraid here, from the client to ask for something and ask you to 2-3. Impressed ..

Pride - oh !! Thanks dear ...

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-6-27 22:39:49 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 sword1 於 2015-6-27 22:41 編輯

Then we chatted for a while, about a second. So I started talking everyday on her messenger.

In a few days, I told him all about and he told her all about. Slowly, we began with tea on Vgerh began to share everything with each other.

Friends, Love, marriage was her ...

I was surprised to hear as she did not look married.

One day I told him - Dude, you're so cute and seem to not have your wedding. He smiled and told me - you do not even married, so ...

I also told him that you make me look good and I want your company to serve me very well.

He also ...

Similarly, began a round of meetings, office we meet everyday.

After a while my wife went for a few days and my luck my parents knocked on the door ...

At the same time her husband left the country for 2 months from the work of the office. Now after office started talking on the phone to each other at night. When similar things-things we did not know each other, feeling the share.

Friday was the day she was discharged from the 2nd day our office ...

I told him - when the two-day leave and be able to see you, today is not a day without seeing you well.

He smiled and said - come tomorrow, then go with me to the bank's work ...

I quickly accepted the offer to meet her the next day and began to Intejar. The next morning I met him at his specified place. She had cool green color top and jeans, looking at her heart that would move it away somewhere.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-6-27 22:40:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Then first thought, it is able to dispose of the bank and we went to the bank ...

That I help in his work by his side all the unlocking services to and from bank executives. She watched me and then saying - you know how much.

I said - yes, all the work I've done enough.

Fixed and loans had to ask him. I told her after work - let's'll drop you home.

He said - no, my sister came home so I said - come on, I'll get even with her sister.

Then he bid - No, he will tell all my husband and I do not want, they ask me some questions.

Then he said - wait, I ask him where he is ...

Her sister told her on the phone - it will take 2-3 hours, come home. Preethi seemed very happy, I had read his face and he told me - you can not leave me home.

I did not believe my luck, I was a little afraid that it might not be a problem somewhere in marriage and I thought well, I'll leave and come back.

So he arrived at his flat - Sit, I'll make tea.

I said - not today, today, just to sit and talk to you. So we can drink tea out at any time ... you may not get the chance to sit and talk.

He heard me and came to me and sat down, smiled. For a while, I gave her a lot of great things we Hnsaya ...

He smilingly with his hand touched my hands. His touch was normal for him, but my body was in the power of C race and I took hold of her hands. Then he stopped smiling and began to see me and suddenly slipped out of my mouth Preethi - I Am In Love With ...

He looked at me and started saying - this is wrong, I also like to be with you, but this is wrong ...

I told him - make love not wrong. Then he agreed with my things and told me - let me look very nice, the way you take care of me ... my worry, do not date anyone ...

Listening to her, I put my hand on her cheeks and kissed her head.

He had his eyes closed. Then I kissed her cheeks and her lips my lips when he crashed, did not realize.

My eyes closed and we began to kiss each other. His lips were so beautiful and lovely that I felt between my lips have a soft little things. We are each other what to do, quite long ...

Then I took her in my arms and my hands started caressing her Mmme. LND Fnfnane excited and I started repairing.

Now I removed her top and bra Preethi see my LND salute him, jeans from inside. I began to kiss Mmme him from the top of the bra. She had too excited. Then he said - here in the hall, the room is moving ...

So as my wish is fulfilled. Then go to bed, I took her in my arms pinned. He looked at me and said LND - today Preethi quench the thirst of the two, but with love and ... I ever enjoy sex, not good ... my husband is asleep so quickly and remove your material.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-6-27 22:40:47 | 顯示全部樓層
I told him - today I am your husband and wife you will find all of ...

Then I came out of her bra. His Mmme were very large, so I asked him - Preethi, how large is it?

He said ... he was in the Army before training, where he quite physical exercise, which they have grown up ...

He liked me, I caressed her hands and kissed them so long. She out by Siskariya.

Then I removed her panties and her pink pussy put your fingers. I swear the first time saw a soft pussy. I have not the slightest delay. How long enough and caressing Mmme she was wet so I put it in her pussy not delay his own LND.

I've been out long enough inside. Then I took her arms pinned, then felt a hand caressing her hair. After a while I began to shots.

Meanwhile he had once fall out, he said in my ears - the first time they realized that the sex act, this is a pleasant, You Are My Real Hbbi ... which made me realize that I want to make sure your child's mother ...

I came to love his attentions on him and that day we do sex are frequent. I have often had control, he was 4-5 times fall out. Then I planted fast-fast attack and I was too, but I've been kicked out.

I had to make her mother Kyunki just her husband was out, then suspicious. Well, anyway, as his life was to come in the next big problem ...

She was feeling very satisfied and I took in arms on my forehead and said what - U, R a sweetheart, never go away from me neither. And brought tears to her eyes. I said - life will not always stay the same to you ...

She loves me and misses Beintha ...

To mail me your thoughts - [email protected]
Thanks ...

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 00:38 , Processed in 0.036279 second(s), 23 queries .