I don't want any thing to do

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

高级会员

積分
發表於 2015-7-8 22:09:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I'm 20 years old and I don't want any thing to do with sex any more.
I would consider my self bi sexual, and I have experimented with both sexes, and I am now settled down with a male partner. He is a few years older then me but it never bothered me.

I had a child at 17, one year after being with this guy, and we are still together after going through so much.

I sometimes have a bit of an anger problem, and every now and then even though it is rare I turn into a bit of a psycho and threaten to kill everyone around me including myself and completely go off the rails. Even though I have these intense mood they don't last long and he has always forgiven me.

Quite a few times I have begged for him to break up with me when I am in these moods, and I think its because deep down inside I know the passion in our relationship has gone. It started when I was pregnant, and we where having sex as normal but I started to bleed. We panicked and rushed to the hospital to find out we where both fine, we had just been a little too rough.

Ever since we haven't had much sex. I told him about how I felt and we decided we would try getting together with other couples to bring them in and spice things up. It started out really well, even though we hadn't met any one we had that spark back, but eventually we met someone but we didn't like them so we never saw them again. We also didn't pick it up again. It began to make me feel like I didn't want sex again so I thought about cheating. I got very close but one night I had one of these mood swings and blurted out what I was planning to do to try and hurt his feelings.

He now obviously doesn't trust me any more to do anything like that again, and ever since we have barely looked at each other.

He has tried to touch me in sexy ways like feeling my breasts and bum and stuff. I instantly feel uncomfortable and want nothing to do with him. We don't cuddle any more, we don't hold hands any more and we barely kiss. We love each other very much but I feel like I just don't want any kind of sex in my life ever ever ever, but I know it is breaking us apart. I feel like I am forcing myself to try and want sex to help save us but it makes me feel like I don't want it even more.

Whats wrong with me and why don't I want sex any more?

I'm 20 years old and I dont want any thing to do with sex any more. I would consider my self bi sexual, and I have experimented with both sexes, and I am now settled down with a male partner. He is a few years older then me but it never botherd me. I had a child at 17, one year after being with this guy, and we are still togeather after going through so much. I sometimes have a bit of an anger problem, and every now and then even though it is rare I turn into a bit of a phyco and threaten to kill everyone around me includeing my self and completly go off the rails. Even though I have these intence mood they dont last long and he has always forgiven me.

Quite a few times I have begged for him to break up with me when I am in these moods, and I think its because deep down inside I know the passion in our relationship has gone. It started when I was pregnant, and we where haveing sex as normal but I started to bleed. We panicked and rushed to the hospital to find out we where both fine, we had just been a little too rough. Ever since we havent had much sex. I told him about how I felt and we desided we would try getting to geather with other couples to bring them in and spice things up. It sterted out really well, even though we hadnt met any one we had that spark back, but eventualy we met someone but we didnt like them so we never saw them again. We also didnt pick it up again. It began to make me feel like I didnt want sex again so I thought about cheeting. I got very close but one night I had one of these mood swings and blurted out what I was planning to do to try and hurt his feelings. He now obviously dosent trust me any more to do anything like that again, and ever since we have barely looked at each other.

He has tryed to touch me in sexy ways like feeling my breasts and bum and stuff. I instantly feel uncomfetble and want nothing to do with him. We dont cuddle any more, we dont hold hands any more and we barely kiss. We love each other very much but I feel like I just dont want any kind of sex in my life ever ever ever, but I know it is breaking us apart. I feel like I am forseing my self to try and want sex to help save us but it makes me feel like I dont want it even more. Whats wrong with me and why dont I want sex any more?

主題

帖子

積分

中级会员

積分
發表於 2016-8-6 20:49:00 | 顯示全部樓層
Whats wrong with me and why don‘’t I want sex any more?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 12:53 , Processed in 0.047743 second(s), 23 queries .