[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
發表於 2015-9-2 19:39:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
For Adult Only:
This is Pradeep connecting with you all to share one of the happiest experience in my life. I am a 30 year old tall south Indian guy with light brownish skin and attractive brown eyes. I have a high sex drive like most of the other guys and I grew up in a conservative southern town where the chances of getting laid before/outside marriage is almost close to zero. But the god of fortune was in my side and I had some experiences like this. Let me share one of it without any further delay. Please leave at this point if you wish to read a story with a long sex episode, as this involves lots of love and less of lust.

This incident happened when I was 26 just after an year after my marriage. I did some awesome work in my office at that time and I got a chance to present my work in our US office in west coast, and so did a handful of my colleagues from my office. One of them was Navya, a girl who is a friend of my other female team mate. If you really believe in the science theory behind Male & Female attraction you’d be able to appreciate this incident that happened around 6 months back when she came over to meet her friend who’s sitting next to me. The very first moment I saw her, not after a minute or not after taking a look at her body, it just took me a micro-fraction second’s worth of looking at her to fall in love with her completely. Believe me folks I would have madly chased her If I hadn’t got married by that time. But I figured nothing works so straight forward in life, as I came to know she’s married too.

The brain knows the limits and hence I didn’t try anything fancy. Why would I go behind a married girl when I myself was married happily? After all I am just a guy who follow the rules. But still there was a corner of my heart that became a fan of her and I enjoyed her presence somewhere on the floor even though I dont talk or make any moves with her. I used to be happy when she’s around to talk to her friend in my team, and sometimes in cafeteria. Once I heard her talking in phone to some of her relatives and I realized she’s talking in a particular dialect of the language. Remember folks I didn’t say same language, its a very specific dialect of a language that a specific community speaks. No trophies for figuring out I belong to the same community and I speak the same dialect!.

Being such a fan of hers, it didn’t take me too long to figure out she’s traveling to US for the meeting too. I was not excited to know that she’s coming but surely I was happy. My feelings for her at that time was not even a crush, I was just a fan you see. So, I went to talk to her directly for the first time as I now have something real to talk. She mentioned that she had already booked her tickets and kept the itinerary ready. That was a golden moment of opportunity for me and I had approached travel desk to book the exact same flights for me. I managed to get the onward flights but it was too late to book the same return flights. But I later realized the half luck itself gave me a lifetime’s worth of memories.

I kissed good bye to my loving wife for this ten days trip of mine and started to the airport. I really love my wife and never want to betray her in any ways, so I was determined to be a gentleman with Navya and be a great colleague & companion in the trip rather than trying to flirt or impress. This was the first time in my life I have learnt that nothing attracts a women more than a gentle guy who tries to be a real companion. I mentioned her that I belong to the same community during our wait time in the gate. We didn’t get a chance to talk anything till Dubai and then we boarded the longest flight from Dubai to US where she was sitting right next to me.

We were discussing a lot of things as we didn’t get a chance to speak so far even though it’s been about an year since we met first. We discussed about college and family lives of each other, had food and was talking some random stuffs. People started settling down to sleep already and Navya was laughing for my stupid jokes too as she was out of initial inhibitions and she sensed my gentleness.

I am a late sleeper and hence decided to watch a movie “Friends with Benefits” that I thought the best in the limited collection available in the mini-tv. People around me were already sleeping when it was about 15 mins into the movie and to my surprise there were several nude scenes from that point. I was slowly getting horny. Imagine a flight full of sleeping people and your dream girl sitting next to you sleeping comfortably with her hands touching you.

Anyone would’ve made a move to take advantage of the situation to touch her slightly to see if she likes it. Believe me guys, my earlier determination saved me from making any moves and I was patient enough even though I had a hard on. One surprising thing I experienced is that, whenever there was a nude scene I noticed that Navya opened her eyes slightly for a couple of seconds and closed again.

This happened 3 times with at least 20 mins intervals each time. I was dumbstruck and a bit embarrassed that she caught me watching nude scenes red handedly. I finished the movie somehow and I slept for some time too. 3 hours later we all woke up as the flight attendants were giving breakfast and then I saw the girl of my dreams had a cute smile in her lips and said.. “What’s that movie? Friends with ben’e’fits?…. Hmmm let me see.. “.

I cleverly acted like I didn’t know about she waking up during nude scenes and I confidently said “yes, the movie is good!” after which she started watching the movie with glittering eyes. I felt like I am immersed in a ocean full of happiness as I could clearly see that the lady I like is also reciprocating some real liking towards me.

What really happened was a one night stand that we both will cherish for a lifetime, but considering the length of this post, I’d give you the reminder of my experience in my next post. Thanks boys & girls for listening through a small part of my life. Please keep your feedbacks flowing in my email pradpa84@gmail.com. I appreciate any motivating words as I took around 2 years to gain confidence to write this experience of mine.

主題

帖子

積分

注册会员

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2015-9-2 19:42:31 | 顯示全部樓層
我是一個球迷我的好友

這是普拉迪普連接與大家一起分享我生命中最快樂的體驗之一。 我是一個30歲的高大的南印度的傢伙,淺褐色的皮膚和迷人的棕色眼睛。 我有一個很強的性慾最喜歡的其他球員和我在一個保守的南方小鎮的機會得到省覽長大/婚外幾乎接近於零。 但是,命運之神就在我身邊,我有一些經驗是這樣的。 讓我沒有任何進一步的拖延分享它的一個。 請在這一點上離開,如果你想讀一個故事,有長性的情節,因為這涉及到很多的愛,少慾望。

這起事件發生時,我是26只是我結婚後的一年後。 我沒有在我的辦公室的一些真棒工作在那個時候,我有機會展示我的作品在西海岸我們在美國的辦公室,所以從我的辦公室做了一把我的同事。 其中之一是Navya,一個女孩誰是我的其他女隊友的朋友。 如果你真的相信在後面的男與女的吸引力的科學理論你能體會到這件事發生6個月左右回來時,她走了過來,以滿足她的朋友是誰坐在我旁邊。 的第一瞬間,我看到了她,而不是之後一分鐘或不採取一起來看看她的身體後,它只是把我看著她愛上她完全微分第二的價值。 相信我,伙計,我會瘋狂地追她,如果我還沒有結婚到那個時候。 但我想沒有什麼工作這麼簡單的生活中,我才知道她結婚了。

大腦知道極限,所以我沒有嘗試任何幻想。 為什麼要我去後面的女孩結婚時,我卻幸福地結婚了嗎? 畢竟我只是誰遵守規則的人。 但還是有我的心臟一個角落,成為她的粉絲,我很喜歡在什麼地方,即使我不說話或做與她的任何舉動在地上她的存在。 我曾經是開心的時候,她的身邊跟她的朋友在我的球隊,有時在食堂。 有一次,我聽到她在電話交談,她的一些親戚,我意識到她在說的語言的特定方言。 還記得鄉親我沒有說同一種語言,一個特定的社區講一種語言的一個非常特殊的方言。 沒有獎杯搞清楚我是屬於同一個社區,我說同樣的話!

作為她的這種風扇,它沒有把我太久找出她前往美國為這次會議了。 我是不是高興地知道,她的到來,但我肯定很高興。 我對她的感情在那個時候甚至不是一個美眉,我只是你看到一個風扇。 於是,我就去找她直接為第一次,因為我現在有什麼真正的交談。 她提到,她已經訂了票,不停的行程做好準備。 這是一個充滿機會的黃金時刻,我和我曾接觸桌遊預訂完全相同的航班我。 我設法得到了轉機,但為時已晚預訂同一回程航班。 但我後來意識到了一半運氣本身給了我一生的回憶的價值。

我吻了再見我親愛的妻子為這個10天我的行程,並開始在機場。 我真的很愛我的妻子,絕不要背叛她的任何方式,所以我下定決心要與Navya一個紳士,是一個偉大的同事和同伴的行程,而不是試圖調情或留下深刻的印象。 這是第一次在我的生活中,我了解到什麼吸引女性多於一個溫和的人誰試圖成為一個真正的伴侶。 我提到她,我是屬於同一個社區中我們在門口等待的時間。 我們沒有得到一個機會,直到迪拜談論任何事情,然後我們登上從迪拜最長飛行到美國,她就坐在我的旁邊。

我們討論了很多事情,因為我們沒能說話,到目前為止,即使它已經是左右今年以來我們​​第一次見面的機會。 我們對彼此的大學和家庭生活的討論,有食品,在談論一些隨機的東西。 人們開始安定下來睡覺已經和Navya在笑我傻的笑話過,因為她是從最初的壓抑和她感覺到我的溫柔。

我是一個遲到的臥舖,因而決定觀看電影“好友萬萬睡”,我認為最好的有限集合中的小型電視使用。 我周圍的人都已經睡覺時它是大約15分鐘到電影,讓我吃驚的有來自該點一些裸戲。 我慢慢變角質。 想像一下,一個完整的人睡覺,你的夢想的女孩坐在你旁邊,與她的手撫摸你睡覺舒服的飛行。

任何人都會做了一個舉動採取優勢的情況下摸她微微,看看她是否喜歡它。 相信我,大家好,我先前的決定救了我做任何動作,我有耐心不夠,即使我有一個很難的。 一個令人驚訝的事情我經歷的是,每當有裸戲,我注意到,Navya睜開了眼睛微微的幾秒鐘,然後再次關閉。

這發生3次,每次至少20分鐘的時間間隔。 我目瞪口呆,有點不好意思,她抓住我看著紅一手裸戲。 我莫名其妙地完成了這部電影,我睡了一段時間了。 3個小時後,我們都醒了作為空姐們給的早餐,然後我看到了我夢中的女孩有一個可愛的微笑在她的嘴唇,說道。“那是什麼電影? 朋友ben'e'fits?...。 嗯,讓我看看。“。

我巧妙地表現得好像我根本不知道她醒來時裸戲,我自信地說“是的,這部電影就是好!”之後,她開始看這部電影有閃閃發光的眼睛。 我覺得我沉浸在一個充滿快樂的海洋,因為我可以清楚地看到我喜歡的淑女也往復對我的一些真正的喜好。

到底發生了什麼是一夜情,我們既會珍惜一輩子,但考慮到這個帖子的長度,我願意給你我的經驗提醒我的下一個職位。 感謝靚女通過我生活的一小部分聽力。 請將您的反饋流淌在我的電子郵件[電子郵件保護] 我明白任何激勵的話,因為我花了2年左右獲得自信寫我的這方面的經驗。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港自由行-論壇 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 18:09 , Processed in 0.034035 second(s), 23 queries .